Progress Pic for 30DS...

Options
AlbaAngel25
AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
Hi Guys,

I thought I would post the tiny bit of progress I have made.The first pic was when i started 30DS, and the second is midway through.I see a little bit of a difference, but not much...around my tummy area and a bit in my hips?
I posted a pic before, and i wasnt wearing the same clothing/posing the same way and everyone told me it was best to wear the same thing to see a difference,if there was any.

I don't want to feel discouraged, but I feel as though in the past my weight has come off so much more easily, and now im trying to do alllll the right things, but its coming off slowly. I know, slow and steady is better than quick! Just wish it would be a tad faster !!
Anyways,just thought i would share :)

20iz0q8.jpg
8yrdwx.jpg

I had another one of my back/arms but it wont let me upload it for some reason, it shows a slimmer tummy/side area.

ETA: I will post a finalized pic when im done with shred and hopefully i'll see that wow difference!

Replies

• dewsmom78
    dewsmom78 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I see a difference! Great job! I love Jillian, she really kicks your butt!
  • ViDexSha
    ViDexSha Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I see a difference as well. Great work! I know some people who didn't get the 30DS results they were hoping for...I couldn't get passed day 7...so great job sticking to it. Now you have me motivated to try again! :)
  • kaits108
    kaits108 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference, and you've only been doing it for 15 days? That's AWESOME! Keep up the hard work!! :)
  • jessannprice
    jessannprice Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Honestly I can tell a big difference! You are doing really well!!! I wish I hadn't taken some before pics.. I'm half way finished with 30DS. I have lost some inches, but I still wanna punch Jillian in face... ;)
  • Larissa_Johnson
    Options
    I just started my second round of the 30DS. During the first round I only lost 5 lbs but I lost 9 inches! Right now I'm going to try it for 60 days instead of just 30 and see what happens. Good luck and stick with it! You won't be sorry! I can't wait until other people can see the differences that I feel. :)
  • ThinUpGirl
    ThinUpGirl Posts: 397
    Options
    Definatly see the changes in your waist and hips!

I'm on Day 3 - level 1, I hope I get some good results. I love the progress pics :)
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Congrats I def see a diff
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    thank you guys for the added motivation! I ask my husband every other day and he's like I live with you, its so hard to tell lol, He told me yesterday he noticed it in my huge butt and hips!

hooray for all of us for trying to live healthier lives:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!