Which Activity Monitor Should I Get? Is Fitbit the best?

Options
Is Fitbit the best? Are there any others out there?

As far as Fitbit goes--do people prefer the "One" or "Flex" or "Zip?"

Thanks!

Replies

• _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
  • runsandjumps
    runsandjumps Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I wanted the fitbit flex but I waited to long to order and now they are out of stock in my area for the next couple of month.
    I got the jawbone up instead and I love it! I like the wrist band idea mainly otherwise I would have got the fitbit one. But you hear about a lot of lost ones- so look for the flex in your area.
    The UP has a great app that syncs with MFP.
  • avvalynna
    avvalynna Posts: 32
    Options
    I did a lot of research and I decided on the Fitbit One and have been using it for about a month now. I really like it. My reasoning over the Fitbit Flex is that my arms are not always moving especially if I am carrying something or biking. With the One, I clip i on my bra and leave it there. If I bike, I clip it to my shoe.

Everyday I strive for 10k steps, 5 miles and as many stairs as possible. Great tool and happy weight loss!
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    The Bodymedia Fit is more accurate.
  • mdcoug
    mdcoug Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I ended up getting the Bodymedia device. Since I do some strength training, I wanted something that went beyond step counting. It does have a fee for the online access, but it's not huge. I think it was $69 for one year and $89 for two years, or something close to those amounts.