Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Things to add to tuna and avocado

Replies

• Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    I put sriracha and oyster sauce..through brown rice in..its the BOMB!!!!
  • gonnamakeanewaccount
    gonnamakeanewaccount Posts: 642 Member
    I don't know why I think apple chunks sound like they'd be good in there... but they do. I've never tried it though. lol

By the way, your profile pic is mean. Torture! :laugh:

:sick: :sick: :sick:
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,787 Member
    Apple chunks and a tiny, tiiiiiiny smidge of nutmeg. Finely diced sun-dried tomatoes and a sprinkle of dill. One slice of a pickled beet, diced very small, and scallions. One or two olives (whatever kind you like) and a little ground thyme. A spritz of lemon juice and sprinkle of sea salt. A couple of diced cherry tomatoes, parsley, and lime juice.

... I eat tuna/avocado salad almost every day. As you can see, I am easily bored. :P
  • gddrdld
    gddrdld Posts: 464 Member
    Salt/pepper, chopped fresh parsley and cilantro, red onion, pickled jalepeno, lemon juice, plain Greek yogurt and ground cumin...the cumin is key. ;)
  • BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Just the tiniest drop of Zatarain's Concentrated Shrimp & Crab Boil.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Greek yogurt with mustard.
  • OkieTink
    OkieTink Posts: 285 Member
    Mayonnaise.
  • kganc001
    kganc001 Posts: 317
    Sugar free relish :)
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    guacamole and mahi mahi
  • JewelE77
    JewelE77 Posts: 134 Member
    I add an insane amount of sweet pickle relish to mine first and then something creamy like mayo or guacamole to make it a little smoother. The sweet pickle relish makes it PHENOMENAL though! It's what I'm having for dinner tonight. :drinker:
  • larlo74
    larlo74 Posts: 45 Member
    Pico de Gallo or Old Bay Seasoning.
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    I like the hot sauce and pepper ideas. The wasabi paste, too. I actually have all of these items!

chipotle salsa or in adobo sauce.
  • jeansuza
    jeansuza Posts: 148 Member
    A chopped onion, wasabi, lemon juice and black sliced olives. Spread on bread, add some light cheese and a touch of parmesan. Yummy!
  • doIlhands
    doIlhands Posts: 349 Member
    pickle
  • jendarlin
    jendarlin Posts: 184 Member
    I add chopped up jalapeno and a dash of lime juice, yum!
  • BoogeyBrat
    BoogeyBrat Posts: 212 Member
    When I do tuna, I mix in half an avocado, a tsp of olive oil, a handful of dried cranberries, finely chopped red bell peppers, white onion, and green apples, a squeeze of lemon, and about a tablespoon of pepitos. Then some freshly ground black pepper. That makes about 3 very good sized sandwiches. :)
  • DatMurse
    DatMurse Posts: 1,501 Member
    I add dill pickles, diced jalapeno, pepperoncini slices. avocado/eggs
  • OMGSugarOHNOS
    OMGSugarOHNOS Posts: 204 Member
    hard boiled eggs FTW
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    I add mayo and seasoning. I use Mrs Dash lemon pepper or Penzey's sandwich sprinkle. I like to mix this with cottage cheese.
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    I use a can of tuna, half an avocado and pace picante salsa with a dash of lemon juice, mix and eat ontop of salad.