To what NSV are you most looking forward?

Options
I'll go first...

This might sound a little strange, but I'm really looking forward to needing to unbutton my pants in order to use the restroom. I've been obese for almost a decade with a waist that's larger than my hips, so that means I can just pull down my pants without having to unbutton/unzip them (and no, it's not because of elastic waists or stretchy material). So, basically I'm looking forward to having a waist that is smaller than my hips and clothing that fits well. Hope that makes sense! :ohwell:

Replies

• pHatWeenie
    pHatWeenie Posts: 23
    Options
    Not wearing baggy clothing to hide away ... Fitting into my black wax coated skinny jeans (looooong way till I fit into those) :happy:
  • sprintto50
    sprintto50 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Fitting back into my size 8 clothes from 3 or 4 years ago.
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    Being able to wear non-wide-calf boots (I hope)!
  • Lisa_Rhodes
    Lisa_Rhodes Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Hmmm... I would have to say wearing fitted clothing :happy:
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Having abs, and transitioning to a muscle building diet.
  • zaftiggirl
    zaftiggirl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    The ultimate NSV for me would be to toss the scale completely and be able to manage my weight intuitively. :) Along with that, there are a few poses in yoga that I can't wait to master, and I'd like to be able to squat my bodyweight x2 (when I weigh less, lol! :)
  • jade2112
    jade2112 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Get back into my girls size 12 jeans. I'm up to a girls 14/16 and I don't like it. (I'm short with a small frame so it's the way my body is, I'm not underweight.)
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    How can I possibly choose ONE?
    Shopping in a "regular" store in the "regular" section.
    Going to six flags and actually riding on the rides.
    Running for half hour without stopping.
    Being able to reach my own foot to stretch my quads without needing someone to push my leg up high enough and hand me my own damn foot.
  • micheabr
    micheabr Posts: 72
    Options
    Wearing a bikini and not feeling self conscious
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,688 Member
    Options
    Huge effing muscles!!!!!!

Especially delts, traps and biceps:smile:
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    able to do bridge and crow for required time in yoga.
    10 reps
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Losing the muffin top.
  • GormanGhaste
    GormanGhaste Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Being able to reach my own foot to stretch my quads without needing someone to push my leg up high enough and hand me my own damn foot.
    ^^This.

Also, if it fits I sits. Looking forward to being able to sit in *all* the seats!
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    TO get my belly button pierced again and actually get to show it off this time! I got it done several years ago but was too fat to ever show it off. Eventually I lost the top ball on both my rings and didn't put a new one in before it closed up.
    Also, instead of worrying while flirting with my guy friends and having them touch my tummy and hoping they don't feel all the fat smooshing around their fingers, they will feel nice tight abs instead!
  • phofilled
    phofilled Posts: 22
    Options
    NSV? I'm not sure what this is...
  • klp1017
    klp1017 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I've been doing P90x and mine is to be able to hold Crow (from the Yoga video) for the the full minute. Right now I'm at about 0.25 seconds.
  • ellaloveslove
    ellaloveslove Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Wearing a bikini and not feeling self conscious

This, plus being able to run around and hoop in a bikini and feel (and look!) fabulous <3
  • Joniboloney
    Joniboloney Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Fitting back into my size 8 clothes from 3 or 4 years ago.

This!

I can't wait to wear my new-old clothes, or my old-new clothes. Either way, I hear my size 8 jeans calling my name. :wink:
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    Never shopping in plus size again
  • CaseyBee
    CaseyBee Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Thigh gap, straight up!