just ordered Advocare Thermo plus.....

Options
Hi guys! Based on a post from this forum, I did some research on Advocare supplements. It looks promising! If the ingredients listed are accurate, this product should be a natural, vitamin and herb based appetite suppressant and metabolism booster. I have tried many other products and have always been concerned about the long term effects of stimulants. While this may give me a stimulant -like effect, I think I'll feel better knowing that it is from natural sources that have been used for years. I'll let you know if it works!!
Allison

Replies

• ericdeken
    ericdeken Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! Based on a post from this forum, I did some research on Advocare supplements. It looks promising! If the ingredients listed are accurate, this product should be a natural, vitamin and herb based appetite suppressant and metabolism booster. I have tried many other products and have always been concerned about the long term effects of stimulants. While this may give me a stimulant -like effect, I think I'll feel better knowing that it is from natural sources that have been used for years. I'll let you know if it works!!
    Allison

Very nice research Allison. Advocare does work! Thats all I can say on this site without fear of being targeted for trying to sell it and make money...smh
  • Menene
    Menene Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    I had a friend who got into the selling of advocare. Wow...expensive!. She got into it to make money. It is a multi level marketing scheme. You can get the same ingredients for much much cheaper.

If it helps you stay within your calories and gives you a psychological motivation, then good.

If there was truly a supplement out there that actually worked, we would all be on it.

good luck. Just be careful about ordering their "packages"...they are over priced.
  • ericdeken
    Options
    Dave, they are not overpriced. They are very comparable. Well, unless you are comparing them to Walmart, then yes...WAAAAAY overpriced. This company is NOT a multi level marketing scheme. You can make more than the person under you and go around them. On a side note. Isn't everything in business a pyramid? Food for example. A farmer sells product to manufacturer, they then in turn sell services of shipping to trucking company and also stores buy the product to sell in stores where they in turn make a profit. VERY PYRAMID-ISH if you ask me...hmmmm....food for thought.
  • roadstermommy
    roadstermommy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    "Dav198lbs said: I had a friend who got into the selling of advocare. Wow...expensive!. She got into it to make money. It is a multi level marketing scheme. You can get the same ingredients for much much cheaper...."

Where have you found a supplement with the same ingredients? I looked around quite a bit and haven't found anything?
  • ericdeken
    Options
    "Dav198lbs said: I had a friend who got into the selling of advocare. Wow...expensive!. She got into it to make money. It is a multi level marketing scheme. You can get the same ingredients for much much cheaper...."

Where have you found a supplement with the same ingredients? I looked around quite a bit and haven't found anything?

Thank you roadstermommy!!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

advocare sells several different supplements. which one are you using?
  • roadstermommy
    roadstermommy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Dave,

Huh? What are you thanking me for? I ordered Thermo P.
  • AY2011
    AY2011 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Roadstermommy!

Let me know how you like the Thermoplus! I've been using this product along with my MNS Max C for about a week now and have really noticed a difference. I started out just wanting to purchase the meal replacement shakes and am now hooked! The products are wonderful and all I can say is you get what you pay for! ;-)

Have a great day!!

AY2011
  • jaharrison763
    jaharrison763 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I've been sprinkling Advocare Peaches & Cream Fiber Drink over my oatmeal. Love it! It keeps me regular without any side effects. I only use about 1/3-1/2 of a packet because it's very flavorful and I figure I'm getting a good amount of fiber by eating it with oatmeal.
  • Jbbaby111
    Jbbaby111 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    i just sarted the 24 day challenge!!! i love me some spark!! LOL
  • evileen99
    evileen99 Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Ephedra is "all natural" and it killed at least 155 people.

Just because something is "natural" doesn't mean that it's safe or good for you.
  • AngelCaudill
    Options
    I sell AdvoCare and think it's amazing!!! Just sayin......:happy:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Ephedra is "all natural" and it killed at least 155 people.

Just because something is "natural" doesn't mean that it's safe or good for you.

Way to revive a thread that is over a year old.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I sell AdvoCare and think it's amazing!!! Just sayin......:happy:

And this is your first post. Not suspicious at all.
  • AngelCaudill
    Options
    Just got this app 3 days ago....didn't even know there was a message board.

Thanks for your interest.
  • AngelCaudill
    Options
    For the girl who said she just started her 24 day challenge^^

Good for you!!!!
    My husband lost 20 pounds on his and is continuing to lose after he finished!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

It's against board rules to try to sell your product here. Also, this post is over a year old.
  • AngelCaudill
    Options

It's against board rules to try to sell your product here. Also, this post is over a year old.

I'm not selling my products on here, just said that i do sell them....thanks tho
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    It still blows my mind people get involved in MLM's.

There is nothing great, special or unique about what they sell when compared with other brands on the market. Brands that cost much less and without the many lies or hype.