NSV - My round face

Options
Pearsquared
Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
I get an odd sense of motivation out of body-related things that I cannot change, and weren't the fault of my being overweight.

Last week, it was my thighs. This week, it's my face.

I have a round face. I thought my face was round because of my weight, but after a 24-pound loss (which really shows on a 5'1'' frame), my face has hardly changed.

I have lost a lot off my chin, but my cheeks are still round.

I will have to post a recent picture to see if you guys see a difference or not. My profile picture is from when I was about 170-ish (I'm 156 now).

Edit: Well, now that I compare the pictures, I do see a bit of a difference. It doesn't seem that way in the mirror, lol.

Before:

2d7vt38.jpg

After:

2v97kli.jpg

Replies

• Pank2590
    Pank2590 Posts: 1
    Options
    That is a noticeable difference. Good job
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    There is a huge difference, even your eyes look thinner. You look much younger.
  • amvis
    amvis Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    i see a difference :smile:
  • Pearsquared
    Options
    There is a huge difference, even your eyes look thinner. You look much younger.
    Why, thank you. I think that's really interesting because I was actually 22 in the before picture, and I'm 25 now, lol.
  • WhiteGirlWasted13
    WhiteGirlWasted13 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a difference! It really does look like you've lost weight all around your whole face. Very interesting. My husband has huge chipmunk cheeks. I suspect those will never completely go away for him, much to his chagrin. :tongue:
  • Pearsquared
    Options
    I definitely see a difference! It really does look like you've lost weight all around your whole face. Very interesting. My husband has huge chipmunk cheeks. I suspect those will never completely go away for him, much to his chagrin. :tongue:
    D'awww. xD I don't mind as much have puffy cheeks because I don't mind looking adorable, lol. It's different for a guy.
  • bullsfan22
    bullsfan22 Posts: 104
    Options
    Definitely see a difference. Keep up the good work. As previously stated you do look younger and livelier (never ever had the need to use this word before but it works here).
  • katecasso47
    Options
    I think there is a big difference! You look great- be glad you have 'full' cheeks, as you get older they will keep you looking young! I used to work in cosmetics for a very long time and I know woman who pay to have your youthful face shape.
  • Pearsquared
    Options
    I think there is a big difference! You look great- be glad you have 'full' cheeks, as you get older they will keep you looking young! I used to work in cosmetics for a very long time and I know woman who pay to have your youthful face shape.
    I wish you knew how much I appreciated your comment. o: I have never been the biggest fan of my face. I always desired a sharper, more vertical jawline, but I'm learning how to appreciate my own shape and how it makes me look "cuter" (rather than having a more mature look) which would indeed be more youthful.
  • mama6k
    mama6k Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow! look at you! You look great!
  • sheyennelilly
    sheyennelilly Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Yep, definite difference. And you do, indeed, look younger in the second photo. Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!