Looking for some pals on MFP!

Options
Hi I have been using MFP for a couple of months now and besides healthier eating and lots of work on the cross trainer I am starting to shed the weight. I am on the hunt for some friends to join me on our journey. Looking to offer support to those want it.

Replies

• KJ7777
    KJ7777 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Im also looking for some friends to help support me and have been on here for about the same.
    Have added you :)
  • Beckyferg90
    Beckyferg90 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Add me on beckyferg90 would like to hear your story
  • poemgyrl
    poemgyrl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    hey ladies, me too! I need some support and motivation! i am making my first two habits i want to keep with are to try to watch my calorie intake - to get in habit of not overeating and making better choices. i dont want to have to count calories forever. and 2nd goal is to try to get in my 10K steps a day. i want to start jogging and maybe run a 5k by the end of the year. i have walked and run/walked a 5k but never run the whole thing and i think this would be a big accomplishment for me.
  • bucksterboo
    bucksterboo Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free add me (bucksterboo) I am 47, and it seems we have about the same weight loss goal. I find my MFP friends so helpful keeping me encouraged!
  • smmundy
    smmundy Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi I have been using MFP for a couple of months now and besides healthier eating and lots of work on the cross trainer I am starting to shed the weight. I am on the hunt for some friends to join me on our journey. Looking to offer support to those want it.

I would love for you to add me. I am looking for support and motivation. I have been at it for almost 2 weeks now.
  • churchchipmunk
    churchchipmunk Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I joined MFP a while back, lost 35 lbs...got lazy and away from MFP and gained it back. So...renewed determination...stay on MFP, get the weight back off and this time, not stop my daily logging on MFP. Being here keeps me accountable and conscious. The friends and accountability are absolutely awesome!!!!!
  • abigailscarlett7
    Options
    I only joined 5 days ago and don't have any friends on here yet! Feel free to add me, I'd love to supply you guys with motivation & share our successes together! :D
  • Heidi_20
    Heidi_20 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Feel free for anyone to add me! I'm 34, mom of two, and log in daily! I love and am addicted to this site!!! I'm looking for some new motivational friends bc it seems as if my friends list is dwindling as we are heading into the summer months!!
  • TheBigFish711
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! Daily logger and motivator =)
  • elyconstantin
    Options
    Im 2 days new! so far so good im liking this a lot this just maybe be the best tool I have ever found and will hopefully keep me focus!
  • MelissaHopeG
    MelissaHopeG Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Always looking for more friends - everyone feel free to add me!
  • ellepribro
    ellepribro Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :smile:
    I'm on here daily and I love giving and receiving motivation!
  • babyk78
    babyk78 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I love to give motivation and the friends I have are just as good at giving it back to me! Good luck to you :)
  • urbliss777
    urbliss777 Posts: 48
    Options
    Ladies feel free to add me to MFP! :) This app is great. I am trying to get my friends to join!
  • rdziabuda1
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I'd love to encourage people to reach their goals and I also like receiving motivation! Always willing to make new friends :)
  • mazdarcr89
    Options
    Hello My names andrea, i've been trying to get to my goal weight which is 145. for about three years now. i'm sitting at 182lbs . i'm 5'8'' with a large bone frame. i work two fast food jobs so i've gained about 60lbs with my first job. i'm fairly active. walking around. running n doing workout dvd's i've cut out soda. my issue is finding time to eat some healthy. i'd like to have some support. :) please and thank you :):smile::smile: :smile:
  • elizabeth09812
    Options
    Everyone on here should feel free to add me! :D
  • Kali53
    Kali53 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP a few months ago, want to lose about 15 pounds, have done 5 but I am struggling. Does anybody ever "buddy up" with someone to have someone to be accountable to? I would love to do that! I am losing weight through counting calories, not so much by activity, though i walk my dog several times a day. I am at a basically good BMI but need to lose more. Anybody? Please? Thank you so much.
  • lyttmab
    lyttmab Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me . . . we all can use all the support that we can get . . . I have a long road ahead so I will be here for a while!
  • EPhinn
    EPhinn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I've been with MFP for awhile. You're welcome to add me. I sign in everyday to stay accountable and I do okay with my nutrition. I'm currently doing a hybrid program with Body Beast and Les Mills Combat.