I am ready to do this hie everyone

Replies

• wingshadow
    Options
    me too
  • carcar63
    carcar63 Posts: 158
    Options
    Me too, I am so tired of being overweight and not realy doing anything about even though I say I will. This time I am
  • suziblues2000
    suziblues2000 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    WELCOME! All of you!

And congratulations to you all for making the first step. Just remember to log EVERY single morsel of food you eat and try to move everyday lol!

You are well on your way to becoming slim.

sue
  • maxinej
    maxinej Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello i'm Maxine, i'm new to this.
  • kasiawojo
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am bound and determined not to let the birth of my third baby and the fact that i am in my mid 30s be the excuse for gaining weight, not having time to go the gym or let my diet turn into fast food and convenience snacks. I`ll admit, packing up three monkeys under 4 and paying for daily day care at the gym is alot harder than just grabbing my trainers towel and water, but its between that and forever having my mummy tummy, I chose the latter and that`s why i am hear.
  • ydenise
    ydenise Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have looked at this website several times over the summer, but decided to enter my information today.
    Over the last 12 years I have lost 40 - 55 pounds of weight about every 18 months - 2 years. I lose then maintain awhile and then before ya know it I am stress eating, eating at odd hours, or eating for the sheer joy!! of it while out with family and friends.... and
    Wa-La heavy again! Last year in June I was near to my goal and able to ride my bike 20 miles a day on a casual ride. I even did the GOBA with my Dad and that involves riding 40- 55 miles in a day and camping at night. I had extra stress-ers in my life last school year and as it turned out; I turned to food... any kind, any time. I fail to understand WHY I do this to myself time and time again, I hope that this year... in spite of work related stress and life in general I can achieve my weight goal and maintain it.
  • Chrissy26
    Chrissy26 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Just getting started thanks to my niece!! Hope this will help me!:flowerforyou:
  • rufatbob
    rufatbob Posts: 15
    Options
    Welcome and good luck :smile: