MFP is the best thing to happen to me!

Options
I've been using MFP since mid-March and am down 10 pounds - past my goal weight of 130 to 128! I've always eaten good foods, but I've realized I was eating too much of them. Now I don't feel like my 5 workouts a week are wasted - I'm seeing results! Hope there are others out there like me!

Replies

• brendabuffington10
    brendabuffington10 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I agree with you, I have been faithfullly logging in for about a month now and have noticed a huge difference. I get so much motivation from everyone here and logging all intake really makes me think before I eat
  • arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I have been on here since September 1, 2012. If someone told me a year ago that I would be where I am I would have called them a liar.
  • RickyLuvsMary4ever
    RickyLuvsMary4ever Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am using MFP and a Jawbone up, I feel unstoppable now!!

MFP really does the trick, but with my activity tracker, my progress is accelerated.

I was on MFP before, but quit! This time around I am sticking to my guns.

I quit MFP before because I didn't have any friends on here and I was not using all the online tools.
  • Boogage
    Boogage Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    MFP is an awesome weight loss tool. I've logged in most days since last November and it has literally changed my life. My food addiction has been replaced by a MFP addiction!
  • FitCoachShawn
    FitCoachShawn Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/14158-lean-on-me
    This is a support and motivational group. Over 180 members strong and growing everyday!
    we have challenges, webpage, Facebook like page, ect..
    Join the fastest growing group now. :)
  • ldstrange
    ldstrange Posts: 17
    Options
    Started in April and I've figured out this is pretty fun...and it WORKS!