Hi! 27 yo Malaysian Chinese looking for mobile friends

Options
Hi all! I'm Alyssa, 27 yo Chinese female from Malaysia...had been on a yoyo diet since a teenager, and now weight ballooned up again. Really hope can keep my weight down for good this time and adopt a much healthier lifestyle. It doesnt help that currently I cant fit into 80% of my wardrobe, and look terrible in all my clothes with thunderous thighs (cant wear anything above knee level) and bulging tummy as though im pregnant.

Really appreciate any support or motivation that I can get from here.

Feel free to add me, esp if u are taking a similar diet as myself - chinese style cooking food, some western and lots of oats so we can share food tips.

Nice to meet u all! =)

Replies

• traumaticthrash
    Options
    Hi all! I'm Alyssa, 27 yo Chinese female from Malaysia...had been on a yoyo diet since a teenager, and now weight ballooned up again. Really hope can keep my weight down for good this time and adopt a much healthier lifestyle. It doesnt help that currently I cant fit into 80% of my wardrobe, and look terrible in all my clothes with thunderous thighs (cant wear anything above knee level) and bulging tummy as though im pregnant.

Really appreciate any support or motivation that I can get from here.

Feel free to add me, esp if u are taking a similar diet as myself - chinese style cooking food, some western and lots of oats so we can share food tips.

Nice to meet u all! =)

Hello, I'm also from Malaysia :) - fitness is all about a lifestyle, it's something you work on in a long term basis. what is your routine at the moment?

Keep the faith by the way :)
  • chidori_nep
    chidori_nep Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Now im just trying to cut down my calories as I tend to overeat..n workout circuit/kickboxing routine for an hour then if time allows a little of running n weights....aim is minimum twice a week, more if possible. Thinking of adding simple workouts I can do at home using nike training club app 30 mins a day....