Walk away the Pounds

Options
Has anyone tried this, and if so did you have good results?

I've also looked at the Slim in 6 (trying to find a good workout that will help shed all the extra weight before I do more "toning" workouts) but couldn't find how results were with that.

TIA! ~ Mere

Replies

• stayhomemom77
    Options
    I LOVE Walk Away the Pounds. You get to start slow and build up as your endurance and overall fitness levels rise. It's upbeat and fun and it really works!! I find I am able to go through the entire workout without feeling excessively fatigued and is perfect for those who want to lose a certain amount before moving on to something a little more demanding. I've lost 33 pounds so far using this workout system and a good diet plan. I say, it's worth a shot!!
  • atombud
    atombud Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have not tried any walking programs, but have walked for the majority of my exercise since I started in May, because it has been so hot lately I am using the elliptical for now until it gets cooler again. I have had great success so far just from walking at about 3 to 3.5 miles per hour and walk anywhere from 30 minutes to two hours at a time.
  • Luckymam
    Luckymam Posts: 300
    Options
    I LOVE to walk. It is my main form of exercise. For someone who isn't a great lover of exercise, walking is ideal. I walk to work (about 2.5 miles), walk to the kids' school, walk to the supermarket. I put my MBT shoes on and off I go!
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    I love the WATP series! There are so many different ones to chose from. I am currently doing a 3 mile weight loss walk that incorporates lifting small weights in portions of the walking. I've only been doing it for about 2 weeks and haven't lost an abudance of weight yet, but I love the exercise and that is what is important. Plus I wear my HRM while working out and am super surprised at how many calories I am burning. Good luck!
  • lizziewhan
    lizziewhan Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    i love love love leslie sansone and the walk away the pounds videos. im not currently using that program but i have a ton of them and they have always been my favorite from all the different videos i have tried