Has anybody tried the BIG 100 COLLOSSAL PROTEIN BARS

Options
So i saw in the store some of these meal bars that you eat in substitution for an actual meal. i took one bite of the chocolate chip cookie dough one and i cant finish it because to me it tastes so gross. Has anyone ever tried them, head of them, and if anyone uses them... are they worth sticking with? If anyone also has another suggestion to a different food bar or something i'll take any advice!! Thanks!

Replies

• utes09
    utes09 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I actually just finished the cookie dough one about 10 minutes ago!!! It by far was not my fave, but I suffered through it cuz I didn't have anything else with me as I was still on the go as I was eating it.

I really like the brand pure protein. They have some good bars. And Pro Max has my favorite, cookie's n cream!
  • dmstephens
    Options
    I agree the pure protein bars are wonderful!
  • utes09
    utes09 Posts: 561 Member
    Options

I just saw a new flavor today. It was like chocolate caramel surprise. I'm going to have to try it!!!
  • candican
    candican Posts: 96
    Options

I just saw a new flavor today. It was like chocolate caramel surprise. I'm going to have to try it!!!

OOh! I didn't know they had a new flavor. Pure Protein is my favorite brand so far too. The chewy chocolate chip flavor is awesome. I especially like the low sugars in this brand because high sugar meal replacements just make me hungry.
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    wow that sounds yummy! thanks for the suggestion ill give it a try!:drinker: :flowerforyou: :tongue:
  • daloverlyme
    daloverlyme Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I ate one today for dinner at work and felt so sick after and tired. Not sure why.
  • leanmass24
    leanmass24 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I like the clif bars... peanut butter crunch is my favorite so far.... there are tons of flavors and you can get them a walmart for $5 and some change for a pack of 6. they are about 230 calories each. I eat one before i go workout to give me some extra calories to burn off.

Also when I have a sweet tooth I eat a zone perfect chocolate mint bar... taste like the girl scout coookies but with better nutrition.
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    I've eaten the colossal ones. They taste like most protein bars IMO. They're not great, but they do have a bunch of nutes. I just wish they didn't have HFCS in them, and some other chemicals. If you're looking for a full meal replacement in a bar though I don't think you can really avoid that unless you import some food blocks from japan.

Clif bars are awesome though as just general munchies and protein supplements... I use them a lot on long bike rides and hikes.