Any other tall females with a goal weight of around 180?

Options
I am just under 5'8" tall (5'7.5" to be exact!). Right now my current goal weight is 177 pounds. Are there anyone other females out there with a similar goal weight? I would say I am medium framed and extremely curvy (34DD and 44 hips) but my waist is about a 32. I'm an hourglass figure and my legs and hips are very thick and muscular. I eat TDEE - 25% So I eat around 1900-2000 cals a day. I exercise 5 days a week involving cardio and weight machines! Add me if you have a similar goal weight so we can help each other!!!

Replies

• Ms_Gunn79
    Ms_Gunn79 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am the same height as you, and my goal is to be around 175-185 long term. I wore a 9/10 at 175-180 when I lost weight before; however, I didn't work out much at all. This time, I'm exercising on a regular basis, so I have a feeling I will be able to weigh more and wear smaller sizes. I'm adding in weights within the next month or so!

I have a large frame based on wrist & hand size, and I have broad shoulders. I also wear a size 11 shoe (my grandfather wore a size 16! lol). I am an hourglass shape as well, but most of my weight is in my butt and thighs. I am aiming to tone, tone, tone as I lose weight. I don't mind being "thicker" on the bottom, but I want more muscular legs. ;)
  • ladyvballcomet
    ladyvballcomet Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you. I'm just under 5'9" and my goal is 180. When I lost a ton of weight a few years ago my lowest was 185 and I was a size 10. However, I only did cardio then and this time I'm doing a lot more weight lifting so I may end up being heavier than 180 as long as I'm back to that size. I'm a medium/large frame and very curvy so I don't expect to be much smaller than a 10 but I want to be toned and lower my bf %. Weights are definitely helping with both of those.