What a long strange trip it's been - Part 1

Options

Replies

• hinzee4
    hinzee4 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Congrats on the loss so far!!!
  • VanessaGS
    VanessaGS Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome. Keep up the great work.
  • laurenellenmarie
    laurenellenmarie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Well done, Rebel of the Sacred Heart.
  • TotalTory
    TotalTory Posts: 59
    Options
    Such an AWESOME job- you are doing great! Keep it up!!
  • mandylgibbs
    mandylgibbs Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Wow! You're so inspirational. Thanks for sharing your story!
  • stu1102
    stu1102 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    A truly humbling story of courage, determination and such an inspirational post, thank you and please keep going

Please keep riding your bike :)
  • carolose46
    carolose46 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    you are doing amazing! keep up the good work! you look younger and younger!
  • lmsorrell1
    lmsorrell1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Your journey would seem overwhelming to most people. You great attitude is what will get you through. I can't wait to read Part 2 of your story!

24758430.png
  • RONDABAISDEN
    Options
    God Bless you! and may God keep on giving you the strength that you need ,to become the person, that you desire to be!!!!
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    So incredible and inspiring!! congrats on the changes so far! nothing can stop you now :)
  • socioseguro
    socioseguro Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Many thanks for sharing your achievements, so far.

Congratulations for your success, your perseverance and discipline. You are an amazing human being.

I hope you can keep us posted and share more in the future

I wish you the best in your healthy journey
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! you did amazing losing as much weight as you did in that amount of time. Thank you for sharing your story and serving as an inspiration :)
  • fitKT2B
    fitKT2B Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Great story! Thank you so much for sharing and keep up the good work.
  • jessiebritt
    jessiebritt Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I come on to the "success story" boards if I'm feeling lazy and need some motivation to get me up and going....this did more than that.
    I know that feeling....the feeling of judgement, of not wanting to be seen....it can consume a person. You have inspired me. Anyone can do this... all we need is a little courage and a lot of hard work! Be proud of yourself, and also, know that your story, is helping many people like me, see that it is possible!
  • Colombianchick29
    Colombianchick29 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    great job!!!
  • annebubbles
    annebubbles Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Congratulations for all you have done so far. I can totally relate to your story. I know that I feel SO MUCH better these days than I used to. It's like getting a new start on life. It'sfunny, that right after you made a decision to really do this you found MFP? It happened that same way for me too. I was looking for a music app for my itouch & found MFP instead. Thank God!!! I refuse to die FAT!!!
  • Colombianchick29
    Colombianchick29 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    what a great story!! thanks for sharing! You are an inspiration!
  • fishermanmatt
    fishermanmatt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the kind words. It's been a great year and I'm confident that next year and the years that follow will be even better. After far to long under a dark cloud, it's amazing to wake up and be optimistic that good things are going to happen. I really wish there was a way to share that feeling with everyone.
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. It's amazing and very inspirational. You seem like a really nice man (who has an adorable dog!) I'm happy for you!
  • jblackjr
    jblackjr Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Honestly I'm at a loss for words. Your success is awe-inspiring. What a tremendous journey and your almost half way there! Keep up the great work, I'm sending a friend invite! Beautiful mastiff by the way. My boxers seem tiny in comparison lol.

Another note I wish to make, I really think more people need to see your story. So many people that have gotten up to that kind of weight think they only way the will ever get it off is through surgery (i.e. Lap band, or gastric bypass) but here you and you have shed the weight of a small woman!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!