Bowflex?

Options
Does anyone actually own and use a bowflex? I am getting one for free from a friend and im curious if anyone on here has one or uses one? Its a weight set, not with actual weights it works on a resistant system kind of like resistance bands on a larger scale. Anyways JUST curious :)

Replies

• kcrowers
    kcrowers Posts: 17
    Options
    I have one I love it...I use it for cross training and its definitely a great way to get a good workout in with out having to buy weights
  • ghost139
    ghost139 Posts: 7
    Options
    I just bought one myself, the bowflex Blaze, i get in on wednesday, im anxious to use it.

My pops bought one a few months back, and he's really enjoying it, for a guy thats over weight, and diabetic its actually showing an effect, his blood sugar is way down, into the nominal range, even with his beer, and his mucles are starting to break through.

honestly, if you use the machine the way its supposed to be done, (8 second full motion exercises) i'd be surprised if you dont enjoy the workout and see results.

I think i'll need to do that picture thing, once every 2-3 weeks, see if i can see a difference.

you should to :D

Edit: guess doesnt matter, account was disabled hahaha