Addiction

Options
13»

Replies

• kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    haha a women i work with isnt hyper at all but she gets the worst headachs if she goes a few hours without caffine so be careful
    Caffeine hands down. I worked in a coffee shop for a number of years and this certainly didn't help that addiction. If no distinction is being made between an actual addiction (withdrawal symptoms if you go without) versus things I just really, really like, then I would have to add red wine, sex, cider (the alcoholic version), biking, and sleeping.
  • kraft_kris
    kraft_kris Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Diet coke. Preferably from a QT fountain, in a Styrofoam cup with crushed ice. I would probably drink it 24/7 if I could.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    Diet coke. Preferably from a QT fountain, in a Styrofoam cup with crushed ice. I would probably drink it 24/7 if I could.

I wonder how much diet coke it takes to kill someone....
  • puddensisk
    puddensisk Posts: 30
    Options
    Diet coke and fried chicken are my nemesis!! This might help to get you off the energy drinks...a friend of mine forgot and left one in her car during the summertime while she was at work and the can exploded. It ate a hole through her hat that was lying on the seat next to it.
  • Jliermann
    Jliermann Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    yup it is an expensive addiction..we spend probably $50 a month on it (coffee, red bull, monster,the occasional soda) ...and that is just what i see you buy.........
    ***might as well buy some useful with all that $...like DIAMONDS to feed your wifes addiction...its been a yr since my last fix!!!!!!

WOW you are a trooper!!!! I used to not drink monster because the taste wasnt that great and it used to give me a stomach ache but now im back in america and they got the zero ultra and its soooooo goooooood it also is only $1.25 instead of $2.00 a can sothats why i made the switch from readbull all in all however i still drink about 6-7 monsters a week and about 1-4 redbulls...this addiction is expensive! :S lol
    I know how you feel about the Monster. I used to drink like 5 a week, then I gave them up as a new years resolution, I haven't had an energy drink all 2013. But I am still definitely Addicted to caffeine in most forms.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    wine and cheese
  • kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    ha this doesnt worry me at all its just like the fact that coke eats the rust off of metal and people still drink it
    Diet coke and fried chicken are my nemesis!! This might help to get you off the energy drinks...a friend of mine forgot and left one in her car during the summertime while she was at work and the can exploded. It ate a hole through her hat that was lying on the seat next to it.