Former Flabby Backs and Overlapping Bellies! Progress Pics??

Options
2»

Replies

• monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    My belly overlapped right after having my second child by c-section.

76A28975-826C-46C4-90CF-B47F16AD8B19-16119-00000DEC59729C34_zps154fed62.jpg

You look amazing!!
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    great job everyone!!! you all look amazing.
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    bump
  • aimeemanninghunter
    aimeemanninghunter Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I have a belly that looks like I have had several children....stretch marks, saggy skin....very much an overlapping belly. I'd love to see pictures or get ideas on how to help it because the last thing I want to do is work hard to lose this weight and then just have a big flap of skin hanging down :(
  • kittyr77
    kittyr77 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I don't have any comparison photos, but i had dreadful hanging back fat rolls and a massive massive belly. I was on very high dose steroids for a very long time :( I have now managed to lose most of the back fat and now working on my muscles.

Loving the photos so far on this thread, everyone is looking great!
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing transformations! Good job everyone!
  • RandyD2012
    RandyD2012 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    No miracle pills or drinks... all hard work. :smile: I got sick of my BIG belly and decided to change it. The last pic is the day before I ran my first tough mudder. I hope this gives somebody some inspiration.

9eb2107e-73bc-452b-8d2e-eb5f2087e084_zps971d6781.jpg

690d2936-ccfe-47fe-857b-229dab718c9b_zps24a3cb31.jpg
  • montrice31
    montrice31 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great topic! I've been trying to find pictures and success stories of people with dual rolls in their belly area. As active as I am, I can't seem to get rid of the rolls...they're just smaller and hanging low!
  • giveMEbeauty
    giveMEbeauty Posts: 192
    Options
    Great wrk!
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    i dont have a before pic of my belly flap, but it was pretty gross! its gone now, as you can see from my swim suit pic...
  • Britterboo22
    Britterboo22 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    bump!
    Ive had two children via C-section and id be lying if I said I didn't let myself go to the point of an overlapping belly.
    BUT today I managed to get in some comparison photos and I notice a diff, id post but im not ready for all that yet lol.
    Everyone here looks great! keep up the good work and im gunn continue to work towards a flat belly!
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    wow great jobs everyone - you know, it's amazing how much of a difference even 20 lb can make!

I can't wait to be in the place where I will be able to post my "former flabby back and overlapping belly"!!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I still have some work to do on both my back and tummy but for the most part I'm happy...

25i90k8.jpg
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,454 Member
    Options
    My belly overlapped right after having my second child by c-section.

76A28975-826C-46C4-90CF-B47F16AD8B19-16119-00000DEC59729C34_zps154fed62.jpg

Pictures are almost 6 yrs apart. The before was maybe 2 weeks after having my 2nd c-section and I was still pretty swollen. I did not take care of my body or try to lose any weight till last year. The after is me right now it's been a crazy amazing journey!!

I have done some of Jillian michales DVDs. P90x and some running. No gym membership required. Just eat healthy and move your butt. :D

I think the first pic actually looks pretty good for 2 weeks after a c-section. There seems to be so much pressure on mothers now to spring back into shape immediately after giving birth, but actually, your muscles have separated and you've had major surgery. There's nothing to hold your tummy in at that point.

The second pic is just - wow! Your legs are incredible!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!