Need some motivation!?

Options
clobern
clobern Posts: 341 Member
Hey people,

Many of you may have seen me yelling on these boards, but I figured I'd post again as I am willing to add anyone and everyone who is serious about losing weight with the help of this site/app.

A little about me... I weighed 400 pounds in 2009. Late in 2009 I decided to make a change and lost 150 pounds over the course of a year. After that, I felt amazing, great and wonderful. I did it alone, essentially. My family supported me with words and let me do what I needed to do, but I didn't have anyone to do it with me, anyone to yell at me and tell me what I was doing right or wrong. I did it alone and I did it (at the time) right.

Then came life... falling apart led to me turning back to my old food habits and I gained back more than 90 of those pounds over the course of 2 years. I didn't care at the time... didn't worry about what I looked like or how I felt or how my health was falling apart. I just ate to eat.

Then things turned around, met an amazing woman and decided I wanted to be back to the previous version of me. We started working out together and the weight has slowly (VERY slowly) melted off... so we decided to start eating better. I found out about this site and have been inspired and motivated by much of what I see. I tend to stick to the Introduce Yourself or Success Stories area to find people and I love to motivate and be motivated.

Anyone and everyone can add me. I am not a friend *kitten* as I am just looking for others to motivate me and that I can push. I am not looking for any online fling crap. You don't have to be as annoying as me, I do ask you log on, though. Don't have to even say anything most of the time, but I want people who are serious about losing.

So add me if you like! Skinny, fat, chubby, voluptuous, buff, lean... don't matter to me!

Replies

• kdaxon
    kdaxon Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    If you dont have him as a friend yet, you should because he is awesome!!! :happy:
  • mwilke
    mwilke Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Sending request :smile:
  • DankaCibulka
    DankaCibulka Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Request send:)
  • clobern
    Options
    If you dont have him as a friend yet, you should because he is awesome!!! :happy:

Aww shucks... :blushing:
  • clobern
    Options
    Badump!
  • clobern
    Options
    Bumping for the new people because I can! BOOYA!
  • ch3vynova72
    Options
    Request sent...
  • clobern
    Options
    So many people looking for friends, and my thread is floating pages away. Add me people! Motivation is my middle finger! Or name!
  • MissJacquelineN
    MissJacquelineN Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Request sent! :)
  • clobern
    Options
    Gimme some o' dat badonkadonk!
  • big_cowboy74
    big_cowboy74 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Sent a friend request. Keep your ammo dry!
  • SaraEBurns
    SaraEBurns Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Sending a request!! Love the attitude!
  • JessieNeutronGirlGenius
    Options
    I'll add you! Thanks for posting this!
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Request sent. I need some motivation at the moment :/
  • respygirl
    respygirl Posts: 15
    Options
    I sometimes need a good kick in the butt to keep me motivated but I am always willing to give a good kick back and am always here for support!!
  • ElikaCousland
    ElikaCousland Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Request sent! =]
  • Maribethlove
    Maribethlove Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Request send :happy:
  • xcassiiex
    xcassiiex Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    sending a request now! :)
    anyone else feel free to add me as well!
  • clobern
    Options
    So many awesome people! Come on folks, I am going to be getting to under 300 pounds within the next 9 days! From 337 to under 300... motivaaaate!
  • clobern
    Options
    2 days of camping and because I pre-planned my meals I was able to be under my calorie goal along with eating chocolate chip cookies, dark chocolate, lots of grains... if I can do it, you can do it... and you just need to do it with me!