Before I click "Add to Cart" .......-Fitbit Flex

Options
I would like to see what others think. Definitely buy? Definitely not buy?

Replies

• Meg_Shirley_86
    Meg_Shirley_86 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Le Bump
  • sprintto50
    sprintto50 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Don't have a Flex but have a Zip and love, love, love it.
  • GeeGirl82
    GeeGirl82 Posts: 32
    Options
    I've had mine a few weeks now. At first, I hated it cause I couldn't figure out how to use it. But like the reviews said, I gave it time before returning it and now I love it.
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I have a Jawbone UP for sale. Almost brand new, had it for 3 weeks. check out their website. almost just like fitbit flex. PM me if interested. I'll give you a rundown of it.
  • pixelheap
    pixelheap Posts: 14
    Options
    i LOVE mine... it's pretty damned accurate too (in those times when i actually look step-for-step). it's a great reminder and measurement of how busy your body is. and it's strapped around your wrist so it always reminds you to move. i highly recommend it.
  • glenette1
    glenette1 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I have the Fitbit One and I love it! I even turned around on my way to work this morning because I forgot to put it back in my bra after my shower. Haha
  • NorthWoodsLee
    NorthWoodsLee Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I LOVED my Fitbit Ultra last year - but eventually washed it accidentally. I had One and liked it, too, though I didn't like the new carrying pouch and lost it while wearing it within a few weeks. I complained after waiting a couple of months and Fitbit replaced it free of charge - you can't beat that kind of customer service. I broke down and bought a new Flex via ebay because I want something I never have to take off and forget. (For example, I forgot to take my One off my work slacks and transfer it to my running shorts yesterday before going on a run - that always sucks.) I literally just got the flex last night and so far I'm convince I'll love it. It only has to come off to charge it. It seems to be working perfectly and I love that it syncs automatically with my Samsung Galaxy SIII. The only downside is that, unlike the One, it doesn't track flights of stairs. Overall, I'm very confident I'm going to love it.
  • FishingGuy75
    FishingGuy75 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I love mine. The only problem is that the band is small enough that it fits on one of my wrists but not the other (that I would prefer).
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I just got the Fitbit One last week and I love it! I thought about the Flex but someone said all it displayed was a few dots of light. The One gives me info and I like that. :)
  • Meg_Shirley_86
    Options
    I have a Jawbone UP for sale. Almost brand new, had it for 3 weeks. check out their website. almost just like fitbit flex. PM me if interested. I'll give you a rundown of it.

I would love to hook a sister up, but I can't help but wonder why you aren't keeping yours?
  • gitnfit2
    gitnfit2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    All I can tell you is that my wife has the fitbit ultra and she loves it. Also side note that darn thing has survived 3 trips through the Washing machine and dryer with only a few chips in the case. Thought the last trip killed it but no just needed to be charged.
  • Livdoesketo
    Livdoesketo Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have a zip and it's fab. Definitely keeps me moving through the day. I don't even think about getting a lift because I want the extra steps to reach my goal. Love that it is so tiny and I can put it on my bra rather than it annoying me on my trousers.
  • Meg_Shirley_86
    Options
    Awesome, thanks for the responses. I have read mixed, though mostly positive reviews, but what I've heard about the customer service has been excellent. I read several where someone was asking how they could get another USB cord or whatever, and they just sent out a new one for free.
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options

I would love to hook a sister up, but I can't help but wonder why you aren't keeping yours?

I PM'd you about it.

If anyone else is interested PM me.