Not New to MFP But Always Starting Over...

Options
tyb03
tyb03 Posts: 52 Member
Hello All MFPers! Well, I've been on and off using MFP, working out, and eating healthy. I'm losing VERY slowly (17lbs total since January) although I'm aware it's because of me not being consistent. However, this time around I REALLY want to be. I want it to be a lifestyle change. I workout with my boyfriend and more recently, if we miss a gym day we work out at home. Everyday it's such a struggle to not dive into all the unhealthy snacks I love to eat. At work, I don't usually eat too bad, but it's generally about one evening a week and ESPECIALLY weekends where I give in the most.

I'm only 5' 2" and really want to feel good about myself all around. I hate looking at pictures of myself. I instantly compare my size to my friends I take pictures with. Oh, and I also drink on weekends. I'm sure that doesn't help either.

This time around, I'm hoping for the best! Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• clobern
    clobern Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Already on the list ;)

Make sure you just don't give into "failure" when the scale may not move or life happens. Stick to it, be honest with yourself and change will come.
  • tyb03
    tyb03 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • amammaa4
    amammaa4 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hello! I felt like I was reading part of my story! I do great for a month then so-so the next. I want to be great all the time. But I think it's great we are still going. We haven't given up. Woo hoo. I'm on the shorter size too only 5' Good luck this week end