6 months of success!!

Options
meganfoster12
meganfoster12 Posts: 411 Member
I am an 18 year old college student who started my weight loss journey in January at 309.8 pounds! I was overweight, unhappy and never thought I could succeed! Well its now been almost 6 months (on the 13th) and I am down 48.6 pounds and 42.5 inches!!! I am so happy with the success and I plan on continuing and losing the last 110 pounds :)

NSV`s:
1. I ran a mile and a half when I started it took me 26:45 to run it and last night I did it again and my time was 17:34; my goal is to get it to 12:35 :)

2. I offically fit into a size 18 jean which I have not been able to wear for 5 years!!! Also I fit into a size XL tshirt or sweater!!

3. I am no longer Obesed 3 I am now obesed :)

I am loving this life, I love the support of everyone on MFP and I am excited to see what the rest of my journey brings:) I was challenged while I home for the summer to lose 30 lbs; I have been home 5 weeks and have already lost 15.6 lbs!!!! Only 14.4 to go and 2 months to do it!!!

START:
BMI: 47.1
16ary8g.jpg

CURRENT:
BMI: 39.7
5x6ecj.jpg

Replies

• quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Woot woot!!!! LOVE your story! 30 lbs during the summer, you'll be able to blow right past that goal! Keep up the amazing work I know you're doing! :)
  • Ely0418
    Ely0418 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!! I know you can complete your journey. you look great..
  • ViDexSha
    ViDexSha Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    What a great progress...keep it up you are doing fantastic! :)
  • janfish2
    janfish2 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Huge successes! You are amazing and you can do it!! You are an inspiration.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    congrats! Great job.....
  • meganfoster12
    meganfoster12 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!