Hi

Options
I'm 30 and recently decided it was time to make some changes in my life. I currently weigh 260 and my birthday is 9/5. I am wanting to at least lose 10 lbs if not more by then. My ultimate goal it too lose 100 lbs by next year around this time. Right now I feel very motivated and determined to reach my goal. But I'm open to any tips on helping me lose weight to reach my goal. Also, it would be nice to have friends that are trying to do the same thing so I decided that I would say hello to everyone, so HELLO!

Replies

• cynmarty
    Options
    Congratulations on making your decision to take control! I don't know what your weaknesses are, but mine is sweets and carbs. I find that if I eat fruit it helps to fight those cravings. And the best thing is that they go away after a few days! Also I put a picture on the frig of a model who looks similiar to me, except shes at the weight I want to be. Don't know how that works, but it motivates me. Good luck,
    Cyn
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Congrats on making a great decision!! You can add me as a friend if you like. I'm 28 and also looking to lose around 100 pounds!