Shortie! :)

Options
2»

Replies

• sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Hi Fellow shorties!
    I am only 4'11 went from 162-121 Still working to get to 110-105. Feel free to add me!
  • Pamela_June
    Pamela_June Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I am not short (5' 9")... and I am young (in spirit and mind)....hehe.... welcome!!

Pamela June
    :happy:
  • traumaticthrash
    Options
    loving this posts! lots of happy Shorties on a mission to better themselves. Love it!:flowerforyou:
  • bettepower
    bettepower Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Shorties represent! 5' 0"
  • bb1266
    bb1266 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi Shorties! Wow it's so hard to meet other people on the more extreme end of the shortie scale. I'm 5-0 and frustrated cuz I'm 102 pounds. I;ve set my minimum limit at 95 lbs (that's within the range of healthy) but want the best body I can achieve. That doesn't mean just weight loss, it means strength training too.

If anyone's interested in joining me on my journey or discussing methods for petite women to develop their best bods, please message me.
  • Vampireneko
    Vampireneko Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hiya :D this is my first forum post on here. I've only been on MFP for about a week now...I'm short too about 5'2" and I need to lose about 20 pounds, but 30 would be nice. I'm just taking it step by step and see how I feel not the number on the scale. Feel free to add me, I'd love support and am wanting to give it too :)
  • Wantingslim
    Options
    4ft11