It has been one month since I started my diet and I have los

markdt098
markdt098 Posts: 13 Member
...Over twenty pounds!

I started out a slight bit over 250lbs (I am a 5'9" male) and weighed 229.8 this morning.

I have also lost nearly 4" off my waist and my face looks noticably thinner.

My goal is to be 215 by the time I go back to school (August 18th) and under 200 by December. My goal weight is 160lbs.

Replies

• markdt098
    ...Over twenty pounds!

I started out a slight bit over 250lbs (I am a 5'9" male) and weighed 229.8 this morning.

I have also lost nearly 4" off my waist and my face looks noticably thinner.

My goal is to be 215 by the time I go back to school (August 18th) and under 200 by December. My goal weight is 160lbs.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS Mark! You're doing FANTASTIC!!! Keep up the great job you're doing!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    That is fantastic!! The 20lbs I've lost and kept off has made all the difference in the way I feel (energy wise) and in the way I see myself (I love my skinnier face too!). Keep up the good work!! :bigsmile:
  • BreaNix
    BreaNix Posts: 205 Member
    Wow!!!! Great job! :drinker:

Keep up the good work.
  • Lifeisgood2008
    Lifeisgood2008 Posts: 66 Member
    That is amazing..I am so happy for you.. what do you think the secret to your success has been so far..

Congratulations again!! woo hoo:smile:
  • ErinRNinMaine
    ErinRNinMaine Posts: 460 Member
    Holy crap!! hehe Great job! Your efforts have obviously paid off. Keep it up! :drinker:
  • cwilson715
    cwilson715 Posts: 130
    WOOOHOOO!!!! Congrats to you!
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Congratulations. You must feel wonderful!! Keep up the work -- it's DEFINITELY worth it.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    :drinker: That's GREAT! Keep it up!
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    well done, keep it up, any tips for the rest of us? x
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    You have shown that you control your body...not the other way around! :tongue:

I bet this will be the beginning of setting all your dreams in motion. :smile:

Great job Mark! :wink:

~Namaste :flowerforyou:
  • markdt098
    Thanks everyone! It's great to have such and open and welcoming community to be apart of every day.

Seeing my own results and reading about other people's great accomplishments are what has kept me motivated so far. I am seeing all sorts of benefits already which gives me even more of a reason to stick it out and reach my goal weight. I know that a year from now I will be close to or at my goal and I am so excited just thinking about it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!