Hello

Options
My name is Veronica and I am new to this program. Am determined to lose the last 30 pounds no matter how hard it seems to be. They don't want to leave me. :)

Replies

• Mojo_34
    Mojo_34 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Believe in you and you can accomplish anything :)
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    welcome
    this is an awesome site, alot of motivation and encouragement. You can do it. just dont give up
  • sk_letsdothis
    sk_letsdothis Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Welcome...and my weight also does not want to leave me, but I told them they are being evicted!!! Good luck on your journey!
  • vmsoto
    vmsoto Posts: 5
    Options
    thank you! I tell myself that everyday. It's always so easy for me to take care of others; now its time for me!
  • redcoop22
    Options
    this is true....we as women have a knack for taking care of others and putting ourselves last....Crazy but true.....I'm new at this too but the feedback u get is incredable!!!!! I'm glad u r here!!!
  • missing_action
    Options
    I am right there with you on the weight that doesnt seem to want to leave! Ive been really trying (its been 3weeks tomorrow) that Ive been excersing more and trying to count calories as best as I can. Just know your not the only woman looking to better herself. My advice: the first month is the hardest, so try to get in a routine so you dont give up, and really stick to eating frequent meals thats what has worked best for me so far. Good luck to the new u!