Hi! We Can Do It!

Options
:flowerforyou: Hello -
My name is Tammy and I just started this program. I am looking to loose 30lbs. I am excited about how helpful this site is whith counting your food and exercise progress. I gave myself this week as a trial to get used to logging in my food and exercise. Starting Monday will be my first real week making the best of loosing weight and gettin healthy. I am so excited! I support all of you out there trying to make a difference and appreciate the support from you! =)

Replies

• krazie4u247
    krazie4u247 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey Tammy

I am looking to lose 30 pounds as well. I have just recently started consistently using this site and I love it. It was hard at first because I never found the time to log calories. But now I log at work and really try to make it a part of my life. I am just at this horrible plateau and I can't seem to lose weight. I am totally trying to fight the discouragement. So I am always here to help support you.
  • vmsoto
    vmsoto Posts: 5
    Options
    Welcome, Tammy! Its my first day here too! I also am looking forward to the support from all of you guys! Today was my first day logging food! Didn't look to good when I was done :) It will get better I'm sure.
  • patti626
    patti626 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    welcome tammy....good luck to you. this is a very helpful site.