Nutritional Info from when eating out?

Options
I ate lunch today at PF Chang's. I had the lunch portion and did not eat the rice. When I look up the nutritional information I only see dinner portion and since it is served with rice, is the rice included in the calorie count? So confusing to me! How do you all deal with eating out and not get frustrated trying to figure out the calories? :grumble:

Replies

• OMGitzj3551k4
    OMGitzj3551k4 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Most restaurants have nutritional information on their websites, you might just have to look it up.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    . I just looked at the Nutritional Info for PF Changs and it says which ones include the rice and which ones don't.

GF ENTREES ENTREES (Rice not included) <-- would not include the rice in the calorie count
    GF LUNCH COMBOS LUNCH COMBOS (Served with 6 oz White Rice) <-- would include the rice in the calorie count

Are you getting your calories from their website or from somewhere else? http://www.pfchangs.com/images/Nutritional Info/ChangsNutritional.pdf

Use their website and make your own entry if you can't find the right one on MFP.
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    i just guestimate and try to pick something close or just let it go. unless you eat out constantly it's not a big deal