Tired Hungry Day

Options
I am tired and so hungry today. I don't know why. I usually have no problem with feeling satisfied within my calorie allowance. I eat 3 meals plus 3-4 snacks with plenty of energy to work out. I drink plenty of water so I'm not mistaking thirst for hunger. I have not increased my activity. I am just tired and so hungry all day with no energy to work out. I have a feeling I'm going to go over my goal today, even choosing healthy filling snacks. Especially if I don't exercise and have those calories to eat back.
Any one else ever have days like this for no obvious reason?

Replies

• katiebenson12
    katiebenson12 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I also had one of those days and am looking for tips. The only thing I can think of is more fiber and protein, but even after that, I am still starving.
  • Sweetpea518
    Sweetpea518 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have those days during TOM. Drink Water!
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    I get like that on Fridays. I'm just ready for the week to be over, and I think being tired worsens my cravings.
  • MaryKatU
    MaryKatU Posts: 146
    Options
    I have those days during TOM. Drink Water!

Not my TOM and I drink at least 10 cups of water a day.
  • bethfartman
    bethfartman Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I feel that way today too. I'm planning on sticking to my planned meals and exercise today and if I still feel like poo tomorrow I'll take a break and do what I want. Normally that resets me.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    That was me 2 days ago. Get some extra rest, eat some extra fiber.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    When I feel like that, it's my body begging for more carbs.
  • mwooderson
    mwooderson Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    We all have days where our appetite is up and days where energy is low. With me they usually come in a set. :) I have found looking at the previous days activity and / or food intake shows the why. For instance, if I have an intense workout day (lifting weights) I'm ravenous the next day and not in the mood for major cardio. Also, life's stresses or being sleepy play big roles in appetite and energy. I suggest sticking to your nutrition plan and getting outside for a long brisk walk. You'll feel better in your body and your soul. Take care...