80lbs lost progress pics!

Options
So I'm Natalie. I joined My Fitness Pal last May and have lost exactly 80lbs. Im shooting for 100, but have hit a bit of a road block. Thought I'd post some progress pics in the spirit of trying to appreciate how far I've come versus always worrying about how far I have yet to go.

Im 5'4, started at 257, weigh 177 now.

f0092054-e922-45b2-9151-0128cb875aeb_zps4d80a7af.jpg

Please add me if you need any support or have any youre willing to give! :)

Replies

• Whtmask
    Whtmask Posts: 219 Member
    Options

You look amazing! You should be so proud!
  • HestiaLavel
    Options
    That is really great. You look amazing. I am so happy for you, and I wish you all the best, and hope you will successfully overcome the 20 pounds you want to lose too. You can do this!!!
  • Codename_Duchess
    Codename_Duchess Posts: 2,042 Member
    Options
    Great loss! You're cute as a button.
  • BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    Girl, you are lookin' fabulous!
  • alain0207
    alain0207 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You look Beautiful, amazing job already!
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    So I'm Natalie. I joined My Fitness Pal last May and have lost exactly 80lbs. Im shooting for 100, but have hit a bit of a road block. Thought I'd post some progress pics in the spirit of trying to appreciate how far I've come versus always worrying about how far I have yet to go.

Please add me if you need any support or have any youre willing to give! :)

Whoa, damn.....very nice.
  • jhealy1191
    jhealy1191 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job!
  • SneakyBat
    SneakyBat Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous!! Brilliant job..well done!! :smile:
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look Terrific!!!
  • adairbrum
    adairbrum Posts: 68
    Options
    wow did you LOOK at those pic!? see what you have done !! the road block is just a way of your body telling you its time to change something . so try to find out what that is and blow up that road block !! you climbed the mountain now skip down!!
  • Svolt
    Svolt Posts: 284 Member
    Options

80 lbs! That's amazing!

tumblr_lrhyipzKW71r342pao1_500.gif
  • wannabpiper
    wannabpiper Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Yer gorgeous! Keep up the great work. You were cute before - and fabulous looking now.
  • jenf235
    jenf235 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job!!! You look wonderful!
  • candacefausset
    candacefausset Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Congrats on your success and here's to continuing on your journey successfully the rest of the way!
  • jinna86
    jinna86 Posts: 93
    Options
    Wow! Great job! You look fantastic! :smile: What's your goal weight?
  • jillyk89
    jillyk89 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Tell us your secrets! Did you excersise and diet or just diet?
  • lyn_2013
    lyn_2013 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Congrats!
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • jessica182517
    jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing!! :) Great job!
  • dancinnat
    dancinnat Posts: 25
    Options
    Really I just stayed under my calories on here and ate things that I knew were healthy....like grilled chicken and pork, veggies, fruits, etc. Not saying I didnt eat unhealthy things too...just in moderation. I still eat ice cream, but its light ice cream and in a juice glass vs the old way of eating out of the gallon. I think portion control is key! I had no idea how much I was overeating or even what a correct portion size even was! And yes, I exercise. Probably not as much as I should. Im in the process of starting to figure out how to tone, up until now I just did the treadmill for cardio. And honestly, im not the fastest runner ever...I usually do 5.5 for 30 minutes, but I allow myself to slow down sometimes for a few seconds when im too tired. As far as a goal weight, I have no idea. When I first started I had told myself I just wanted to be under 200 but once I hit that I realized I could weigh whatever I wanted to weigh if I put my mind to it. So im focused on hitting 100 lost, which would be 157...which I know a lot of people still think is overweight. Guess I will see when I get there.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!