100+ pounds to lose group

Options
Hey there! I admin a small group for members with 100+ pounds to lose. We were at our max of 100 members but we've had some people leave due to inactivity, so I've opened the group for more people to join for a short time. If you're interested, just send me a message and I'll add you :)

Replies

• CoryRedlips
    CoryRedlips Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • NancyCBiedenkapp
    NancyCBiedenkapp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm interested. I am brand new to this so not really sure if I am doing this correctly.
  • AAdams02
    AAdams02 Posts: 2
    Options
    I would love to join the 100+ pound to lose group!
  • fernettacaswell
    fernettacaswell Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please add me to your grup, I actually have about 160 + to lose. My name is Fernetta Caswell and I live in Kentucky. This is my 3rd day dieting or changing my eating habits. I have TYPE II diabetes and possibly sleep apnea. My doctor said if I do not get the wait off then I will be dead in 5 years!! I am trying to walk at a slow pace for starters. I have let myslef get in such terrible shape that bending over to pick up something or lacing my shes is nearly impossible. I am praying to go back to work Monday and there will be a lot of walkinga nd some climbing of stairs and right now I do not have much stamina but I have to be able to do this. I need mty job and teh insurance.
  • dezb64
    dezb64 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Add me I have 105 to loose
  • merediththemom
    merediththemom Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am pretty new and I am interested too with about 110 to lose!
  • grandlinegirl
    grandlinegirl Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am new to all of this but I would love to join. I don't have any support at home and it's really dragging me down...
  • gettingbec2basics
    gettingbec2basics Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I added everyone who commented or sent me a message. Getting close to our cap of 100 members, give or take, so if you're interested, let me know :)
  • RTDice
    RTDice Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    If there's still room I'd like to be a member too please. There are soooo many inactive groups it's hard to find the ones people are actually using.
  • Tigerpatch
    Options
    I would like to join as I have more than 200 lb to lose. Five weeks of 1500 calories and no cheating has led to a 4lb lose. Very disappointed but not surprised. I reached my maximum weight on just over 2000 calories. This web site says I should lose between 1-2 stone on my current eating plan or 2lb a week on 2000 calories. Experts have never been able to explain how this has come about. I am saving up for surgery.
  • RTDice
    RTDice Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    If your body doesn't respond to 'traditional' methods, have you looked at Intermittent Fasting? I like the 5:2 approach (as per the BBC Horizon programme) - 5 days normal eating, 2 days at 500/600 cals. Other like 16:8 (only eating in an 8 hour window).

On the normal days I still try and keep in a 2000 cal budget, but other don't and have had some great results. I am only 5 weeks in, so a bit soon for me to tell, but I am liking it and a 9.9Kg (22lb) loss isn't to be sneezed at either! :)
  • KPeelman1
    KPeelman1 Posts: 2
    Options
    Please add me to the circle ... I have 100 to lose and just getting started!
  • jaecamp1
    jaecamp1 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Please add me :) I have about 125 to lose.
  • jimshine
    jimshine Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    If there is room, I would like to join.
  • ashleyisgreat
    ashleyisgreat Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I want to join!
  • YamRector
    YamRector Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I will love to join:-)
    Thank you!!!!
  • recesq
    recesq Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Same here.
  • martha84m
    martha84m Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please add me to the group!
  • tryin08
    tryin08 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    May I join?
  • gilthomas
    gilthomas Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, If there is still room, I would like to join.