9.25" gone in a month

Options
Amandac6772
Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
Today marks a month of doing Turbo Fire. I had some setbacks with a knee injury and missed a few workouts and didn't do a couple of Saturday workouts out of laziness on my part but I lost 4.7 lbs and 9.25". I'm so happy with the results.

Replies

• teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I'm sure your looking forward to your Aug trip to the beach! 9 inches smaller, you might have to get a new suit just for the trip! :smile:
  • ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    Awsome JOb Keep it up. If yours knees keep bothering you try a joint supplement. It works great
  • Amandac6772
    Options
    Way to go! I'm sure your looking forward to your Aug trip to the beach! 9 inches smaller, you might have to get a new suit just for the trip! :smile:

Seriously, wanted to be in a bikini by then but I'm not going to make it...I'll still look better than I did...hahaha Next summer I will rock the two piece!
  • FunkBunny
    FunkBunny Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    That is great!!
  • tcam70455
    tcam70455 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options

Seriously, wanted to be in a bikini by then but I'm not going to make it...I'll still look better than I did...hahaha Next summer I will rock the two piece!

shoot! you should rock a bikini now!

I weigh 166 and I wore my bikini to a public pool. At first I put on my tankini and I thought what the heck am I doing?!?! I've been working hard for a month!
    Also no one has to like my body. If they don't like it than don't look!!
    As long as my husband is happy about my body that is all that matters! =)
  • Autumn256
    Options
    Great job! Very motivating! And what you refer to as your "laziness", is probably your body calling for a rest day, so your muscles can build and repair. You are making all kinds of positive lifestyle changes, and deserve congratulations!!! (and will be looking cute in your swimsuit! :0) )
  • rachel5576
    rachel5576 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Hurray for you!
  • stringcheeze
    Options
    I've been working hard for a month!

You go, girl! :drinker: That's the spirit!

To the OP: Awesome job! Congrats.
  • Amandac6772
    Options

I weigh 166 and I wore my bikini to a public pool. At first I put on my tankini and I thought what the heck am I doing?!?! I've been working hard for a month!

Ah thanks but I'm sooo very short and I still have a lot of flub on the tummy. And you're right all that matters is what DH thinks.
  • sngnyrslp
    sngnyrslp Posts: 315 Member
    Options

Ah thanks but I'm sooo very short and I still have a lot of flub on the tummy. And you're right all that matters is what DH thinks.

and what YOU think! Don't forget about you!! :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!