I am so new to this..

Options
I just downloaded the app yesterday and I am finding my way around it pretty easily.
But hello there, I am Kate and I am starting my weight loss journey.

Replies

• merryberry99
    merryberry99 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Hello to you! If you'd like to add me as a friend, please feel free. I think this app is amazing and I hope you enjoy it too!

Good luck and happy dieting!
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Hello Kate and welcome to MFP. This is a great place to start your weight loss journey and an even better place to continue the lifestyle change. There are some great people on this site. Feel free to add me as a MFP buddy and good luck on your journey.
  • tinyfeeny
    tinyfeeny Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am also new to this, and hoping to make some new friends. I am 41 years old, working mom and really need to lose at least 20 lbs. I have been trying to get this weight off for a while and it's time to make it happen. I don't have any friends yet, so please feel free to add me.
  • SheilaMonsterrr
    SheilaMonsterrr Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Kate! I'm also new, just joined yesterday. 28 years old, and want to lose 60lbs. Feel free to add me if you like, no friends here yet.
  • FitCoachShawn
    FitCoachShawn Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/14158-lean-on-me
    'Great support group! We all help motivate each other. Hope this might help you on your journey. :)
  • jmerry3
    jmerry3 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Kate. I joined last week. I have 15-20 lbs to lose. I am finding MFP great keeping me on track. Looking for friends so feel free to add me.
    Jo-Anne
  • FindingTimeForMe
    FindingTimeForMe Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi Kate - feel free to add me. I don't know if your log-in name has meaning of some sort so I don't want to pry......maybe happykate would be better than miserablekate (again none of my business if it is special to you). You have started a great journey. It will take a while but worth it. Best of luck to you.
  • androidjay666
    Options
    Hi, I'm new too. Seems great so far. Good luck with your weight loss. :)
  • terralala
    terralala Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new, kind of, also. The app is amazing, I have been using it for the last two weeks regularly and I love it, So far this is my first venture into the forums. :)