hey ya'll new member!

Options
casie05
casie05 Posts: 48 Member
hey everyone!
i'm new to myfitnesspal! Just wanted to say hey! I'll tell u a little bit about myself!
I love to workout! My co-workers often tell me i have an addictionand need to see a therapist :P
buuuut, I'm going to school in January for Exercise science and I can't WAIT to start!
I run/lift 5-6 days a week, usually by myself since i scare off anyone that wants to workout with me lol
I recently became a beach body coach as well! I love the beach body products and am an AVID beach body workout video junkie! If any of you love those products let me know! I can get you 25% off!
I own P90X, insanity, and Turbo jam! I reallllly want Turbo Fire!
that's all for now!!!!

Replies

• ShirleyB1996
    ShirleyB1996 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I too am a big fan of Beachbody products! I'd love to get my hands on Turbo Jam, but I've got so many videos already, it's ridiculous.

Right now I'm doing a combo of cardio/strength on opposite days, PLUS, trying to get my body trained to actually run a mile- to start! I can't keep up with my hubby and I hold him back when we go jogging together, so I'd like to be able to at least not make him feel bad for not staying with my slow self.

Good luck on your journey!
  • bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I too am a big fan of Beachbody products! I'd love to get my hands on Turbo Jam, but I've got so many videos already, it's ridiculous.

Right now I'm doing a combo of cardio/strength on opposite days, PLUS, trying to get my body trained to actually run a mile- to start! I can't keep up with my hubby and I hold him back when we go jogging together, so I'd like to be able to at least not make him feel bad for not staying with my slow self.

Good luck on your journey!

"Your slow self" keeps on trying! That is the most important part of this whole process. Have fun out there. :drinker: (water)