feeling nauseous while working out?

Options
hello, I was wondering if this has happened to anyone? I normally did 1 hr on the elliptical, but in the last 2 weeks or so, I started feeling nauseous after 20 mins and can do 30 mins max. I don't think that's overworking myself, so I don't know what could be.

Replies

• HPLW0705
    HPLW0705 Posts: 102
    Options
    I get like that if I work out too soon after I eat. It is heating up outside as well, are you drinking enough water?
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Are you eating enough before your workout? Sometimes I get nauseous if I workout on an empty stomach or have eaten too little beforehand.
  • JeffersJJ
    JeffersJJ Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    It all depends on your fitness level and nutrition. If you're hitting your workout on an empty stomach, try eating a very small snack 45 minutes before jumping into it. If you're pushing yourself to new levels of intensity in your workout, that will cause nausea, too.

If it's a matter of fitness, just push through it. You'll be better for it in the end.
  • sparkly86
    sparkly86 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your responses. I didn't eat before, but I will try a little snack and drink more water, which I haven't done.
    thanks!!