Almost a week later....

Options
Fiedems
Fiedems Posts: 52 Member
Hey, I'm new to the site... lol, which is why I'm here introducing myself. I've decided that loosing weight for others isn't really motivational enough to me. I've decided to be selfish, loosing weight is for me. So that I can be healthy, live life to the fullest that I can, stop being out of breath just walking up steps, go out dancing with friends.... all the things that I haven't been able to do in sooo long.

Anyways, just wanted to say hi.

Replies

• Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    That is the BEST reason for losing weight! Be selfish all you want, this is ALL ABOUT YOU! I'm doing this for me, my future and the possibility of being there for my kids when we have them. If you would like, friend me & we can be selfish together :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • spiritgurl
    spiritgurl Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I agree that doing this for yourself is the best reason and I think this is how you will be the most successful. I wish you all the best in journey to lose weight. I can relate to things you said like being out of breath on the stairs. I want to find the old me but new if that makes sense?!? If you need some support add me as a friend...I've been on the site for 3 weeks and having a great time!
  • judyth
    judyth Posts: 6
    Options
    :smile: You are doing it right.Last night I was stressed and found myself by the ref. I walked away and it felt good because I knew this is for me