funeral food

Options
is it just me or is ham salad sandwiches the grossest thing ever?

Replies

• trisha329
    trisha329 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I don't like ham in general, so to me -- YES! Sounds absolutely disgusting!!!
  • JBennis1013
    JBennis1013 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I don't like ham in general, so to me -- YES! Sounds absolutely disgusting!!!

Ditto!!
  • losingnow
    Options
    I have only found one ham salad that I could tolerate. Otherwise yuck!
  • vvspartanmom
    Options
    the ONLY and I do mean ONLY ham salad I like and crave is from Marsh Grocery Store!!! I could eat my weight in that stuff (and there's a lot of weight there!!!)

this topic caught my attention, because we attended a funeral this passed Friday. The desserts are what got me!!!!! I think that's when I realized I NEED to get serious. All my dressy clothes were a little snug and with the 98 degrees and 90% humidity, sucking it in was unbelievably a lot of work!
  • BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options
    It kind of looks like vomit to me.......:laugh:
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    this topic caught my attention, because we attended a funeral this passed Friday.

my dad's funeral was may 24th and my grandma's is tomorrow. it has been a difficult summer.
  • aawh
    aawh Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Oddly enough, I don't really like ham very much, but I love ham salad! It's been quite a while since I've had some. I guess it doesn't gross me out because growing up my parents would have some sometimes. Now egg salad... that's a different story!

Edit:
    this topic caught my attention, because we attended a funeral this passed Friday.

my dad's funeral was may 24th and my grandma's is tomorrow. it has been a difficult summer.

I hope things get easier for you.

I went through something similar. A few years ago I lost my dad, and then 10 days later lost my grandmother, then 6 weeks after that my grandfather passed with my other grandfather following about 10 months later. It's really tough when that happens so close together.
  • godblessourhome
    Options
    I hope things get easier for you.

I went through something similar. A few years ago I lost my dad, and then 10 days later lost my grandmother, then 6 weeks after that my grandfather passed with my other grandfather following about 10 months later. It's really tough when that happens so close together.

holy moly, that would be horrible. i bet that was extremely hard for you. hugs!
  • godblessourhome
    Options
    double.