Someone else noticed!

Options
shorerider
shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
Finally someone else noticed I've lost weight--I was just thinking yesterday that I've lost almost 20% of my original body weight! And yet only 1 person has noticed. But then this morning, we had a church breakfast and a couple people said "you looking really different-have you lost weight?" I was so happy! dance.gif

When I told how much I lost, everyone had to know how I've done it!

Of course, this was all happening as I was stuffing my face with Scrapple :frown: I couldn't help it. I haven't splurged in 3 months, and I LOVE Scrapple! I never buy it for the house, so I just got several slices of it and was chowing down. But I'm going to the gym this afternoon, so I'm still good for the day.

Replies

• shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Finally someone else noticed I've lost weight--I was just thinking yesterday that I've lost almost 20% of my original body weight! And yet only 1 person has noticed. But then this morning, we had a church breakfast and a couple people said "you looking really different-have you lost weight?" I was so happy! dance.gif

When I told how much I lost, everyone had to know how I've done it!

Of course, this was all happening as I was stuffing my face with Scrapple :frown: I couldn't help it. I haven't splurged in 3 months, and I LOVE Scrapple! I never buy it for the house, so I just got several slices of it and was chowing down. But I'm going to the gym this afternoon, so I'm still good for the day.
  • Gator4RTR
    Gator4RTR Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Gratz on getting noticed!!:flowerforyou:

Don't worry about the minor setback you had. You realized that you had one and you are taking the steps to correct it. Thats all that matters!! :wink:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Wow, you'd think that someone would have noticed before now with all the weight you've lost! But, oh well, at least they finally DID notice! I'm sure it must have felt great having people compliment you on your weight loss! Feels good, doesn't it?!
  • geisharunner
    Options
    Congrats! It's an amazing feeling when other people finally take notice!
    :happy:

.Maria.
  • mamajo
    mamajo Posts: 19
    Options
    :glasses: :drinker: Isn't it a great feeling to have someone notice - I have talked about My Fitness Pal to everyone - even the lady in the next booth in the dressing room - she wrote down the website and said she was "joining up" too.
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Isn't it nice when someone finally notices!!! CONGRATS!

BTW----I can't believe you ate scrapple...yuck...You know I'm from VA too because I know what that is. (my husband loves that stuff).
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I'll bet people have noticed but didn't want to say anything, just in case. Isn't it horrible when you ask someone if they've lost weight, and they say no, then that lingering "well you needed to" kinda hangs in the air? ... or maybe that's just me. But I hate approaching people until they broach the topic of weight loss, or I can see a huge difference in their size. So that said, I'm SURE people have noticed but were afraid to say anything.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic that you are getting recognition for your hard work! :drinker:
    (and at least you don't have to worry about those excerise calories tonight and you got to enjoy a treat!)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!