Im new to insanity... need buddies!!!!!

Options
Hey everyone. I started INSANITY 3 days ago so today will be my 4th day. :-) My fiance and I are doing them together... but he is very fit already lol. He is trying to build MORE muscle... im just trying to loose weight and inches. I have an 11 month old lil boy and am struggling BADLY with my weightloss. I really need some friends who will help keep me accountable for insanity and weightloss in general. My biggest weakness is usually food. :-( im always hungry. ugh. I hope to find lots of new friends!! Have a great day everyone!

Replies

• iTorr3s
    iTorr3s Posts: 13
    Options
    Hey everyone. I started INSANITY 3 days ago so today will be my 4th day. :-) My fiance and I are doing them together... but he is very fit already lol. He is trying to build MORE muscle... im just trying to loose weight and inches. I have an 11 month old lil boy and am struggling BADLY with my weightloss. I really need some friends who will help keep me accountable for insanity and weightloss in general. My biggest weakness is usually food. :-( im always hungry. ugh. I hope to find lots of new friends!! Have a great day everyone!

I'm on Week 3: Day 7 (day off) of Insanity. You can add me and we can keep each other motivated.
  • babyk78
    babyk78 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2, day 4. This is my second attempt at Insanity. I love it, but had a hard time sticking to the schedule last time, so I'm making sure I finish this time. Add me and we can support each other :)
  • triniruby
    triniruby Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I will be starting my journey on Sunday. I'm making Saturday my Day Off because my Bday falls on a Saturday next month ;-)
    Anyway I'll def like some accountability buddies so please feel free to add me.
  • marias0922
    marias0922 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am starting it on Monday. I just got mine in the mail today. I'm kind of scared. I need to lose like 40 pounds, so I am hoping I can make it. Add me and we can support each other!
  • DPruneda17
    DPruneda17 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I started this week! Did day 3 today. I've been alternating between Insanity and Ease to 10k (by the C25k people). I have a hard time getting through a full work-out!! I've tried it before too, and only made it a couple of weeks. I'm hoping to get to the point that I can do the full workout with out having to stop! :wink:
    It would be nice to see how you guys are doing at it!
  • janebshaw
    janebshaw Posts: 168
    Options
    I started this week! Did day 3 today. I've been alternating between Insanity and Ease to 10k (by the C25k people). I have a hard time getting through a full work-out!! I've tried it before too, and only made it a couple of weeks. I'm hoping to get to the point that I can do the full workout with out having to stop! :wink:
    It would be nice to see how you guys are doing at it!

I have not done Insanity. But judging from the ads and other people's comments, I think it is too insane for my fitness needs.

Personally, I think it would make a lot more sense for Insanity to start people out slower, and not tell them to do a crazy fitness test workout that from all I've heard leaves people very sore for days. Most exercise programs encourage people to increase their fitness level gradually and don't see how close they can come to killing them during the first workout! But like they say, it's insane. And sometimes I wonder if they make it so insane so people will think they need to buy the expensive shakes they sell to complete it.

There are other fitness programs on DVD that aren't so extreme. So if Insanity is wearing you out, why not send it back, get a refund, and try something else?

BTW, I am reasonably fit. I go to a boot camp class 2 or 3 times a week, do a group strength training class, a spin class, run, and some other things.
  • HPLW0705
    HPLW0705 Posts: 102
    Options
    Almost on week 6 here, Sunday starts it for me! I have really enjoyed it and I like having friends who are completing it as well. It's always better when you have someone doing the same thing! Anyone can add me as well if they like!
  • brandipoo
    brandipoo Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Just did the fit test today and I'm anticipating a day of hurt tomorrow. Oh well, in it to win it! Add me if you'd like, y'all.
  • HyacintheAlcuin
    Options
    yay! insanity!! that was my gateway workout... i'm currently doing insanity/p90x combo... add me!!
  • p0kers0ph
    p0kers0ph Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'm just into my second week. I've just sent some friend requests to you guys :)
  • faithstimenow
    faithstimenow Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I tried Insanity Day 1, and it was an awesome workout out.... got your heart beating and body moving, but i couldn't finish it, and it made my knee sore.... still sore, and it was on tuesday. so, i have decided to do low impact for awhile, and build myself up to try insanity, when i am in better shape.... i hope to be on your list someday. :) you can do it!