2 months later...

Options
2»

Replies

• mizpoke
    mizpoke Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Looking really good! Get out there and show off that fab bod, you deserve all recognition for what was obviously plenty of dedication and hard work reshaping your physique. Well done!

:drinker:
  • siany01
    siany01 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    You have done amazingly well. Have to agree, you look hot !!
  • J3nnyV
    J3nnyV Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can really see a difference in how lean your face looks! Now everyone will know you've got a great bod even when you have a shirt on, just from your face!
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • Slothsoul
    Slothsoul Posts: 181
    Options
    Thanks! I really do love how my face has changed. That was an unexpected side effect.

Also, love the ticker pic, Raiyen.
  • Chaotisphere
    Options
    *Puts on flame suit* You look like Taylor Lautner almost!

Fantastic work! :D
  • Slothsoul
    Options
    ...Yeah, you're not the first one to say so.
    Makes me cringe any time though.

Regardless, thanks! XD
  • Eviesmum
    Eviesmum Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    *Puts on flame suit* You look like Taylor Lautner almost!

Fantastic work! :D

Nothing wrong with Taylor Lautners body.

<
    hello Mrs Robinson :blushing:
  • Slothsoul
    Options
    Suppose so. Mostly meant the face XD I like to think I'm handsome, not pretty.

...this topic took a strange turn somewhere.
  • jetenold
    jetenold Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! great job!
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Man, I wish my weight loss looked like that. 31 lbs down and my belly is still stubbornly round. Maybe the next 15!
  • Slothsoul
    Options
    Thanks. And good luck!

You could try one of those fat-burn belts around your waist? http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ZVl3g4WfT_M/S9yXVANRboI/AAAAAAAAD0Y/WPlqSgpGj6E/s1600/belly+burner+belt+unwrapped+velcro.jpg
    I've been using one lately to burn off the extra lower abdomen fat--the hardest part to burn. Not sure if it works, but I do sweat more, so time will tell. They're like $5 at any Walgreens.

On a similar note, I've gotten some messages from people asking how I lost my weight. I'm not entirely sure why since other people have lost way more than me (100 lbs and more, wow!), but I was thinking about maybe just making a thread with my routine for people. Would anyone be interested in seeing that, and know where I can post it? Or is it too pretentious?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!