Congrats, keep it up!
  • Alison12121
    Alison12121 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    You look great! Way to go! (I love puppy's smile too). :smile:
  • lesbodean
    lesbodean Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm loving the pics!! You both look fab. Well done!!
    Your eyes look bigger and happier now - gotta love it!
  • newmelady
    newmelady Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Here I am, about 70 lbs different. In the before, I am "dolled up" trying to look my best at a weight north of 230. In the second taken yesterday, I'm at 165 and not wearing any make up at all and attired in a tee shirt and old pants, which are three or four sizes too big because I haven't bought any new ones . (The tie dye is an agility thing! LOL) Before I saw this, I never thought I looked any different when I looked in the mirror. I just kept seeing an old fat woman. I guess I was wrong. Plus, I always look better when I'm with my sweet dog, Grace. Need to lose about another 25....

Meatmyheaviest230-2.jpg

MeandGraceweightlossC5.jpg

It's time for an updated photo.:flowerforyou:
  • 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    You look just wonderful, so happy. Looks like a shopping spree is going to be due soon for some smaller garbs. Nice job Chika! :flowerforyou:
  • J3nnyV
    J3nnyV Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Wow wee! You look amazing and so very happy! Congratulations on your success. You're so inspiring!
  • mizpoke
    mizpoke Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You look so much happier and smaller in your second photo - definitely time to show off your new figure! Well done! :flowerforyou:
    and Grace is beautiful too :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!