weight loss ticker

Options
Was curious if anyone else noticed that their ticker was not keeping track of their weight loss. I went to the "help" section, followed the instructions to update the ticker, but for some reason it did not work... was curious if maybe there was a little gliche going on

Replies

• missylee117
    missylee117 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I dont have a problem with my ticker but the thing on my homepage still says 27 not 29, won't update...........
  • dreamweavers4
    Options
    I just started my account a couple days ago, so I won't do a weight check in until Thursday, but I will let you know if I have trouble
  • cindyb1984
    cindyb1984 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I had this problem last night. I went in and deleted the entry and then re-entered it and it updated.
  • miche_smash
    miche_smash Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I just tried changing how mine looks twice and it won't update.
  • foodie99
    foodie99 Posts: 92
    Options
    Same here. I updated my weight on Thursday and it doesn't show the new weight loss. :-(
  • worldsbestauntie
    worldsbestauntie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I noticed mine doesn't necessarily reflect what I've lost. However, the main thing I noticed with it yesterday, was that it wasn't showing!
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Mine was like that last week. Now it is showing 24 lost after I just updated a 1 pound loss today. So it is correct.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    I just noticed a little bit ago that mine isn't updating.
  • cloud1770
    cloud1770 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    It's been a problem for a couple weeks. I believe they are working on it.
  • mariahays
    mariahays Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thank you... I had a feeling it was a mfp situation going on.. I am sure it will be fixed soon
    have a good day everyone :-)
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    I had this problem last night. I went in and deleted the entry and then re-entered it and it updated.
    I did that just now, and it didn't update.
  • mariahays
    mariahays Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I did that just now, and it didn't update.

same here.
  • foodie99
    foodie99 Posts: 92
    Options
    Just noticed mine is showing the correct loss now.

Well on my page, but not here in the forums.
  • leahawilson
    leahawilson Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    It says you lost 29 from where I'm looking.
  • QueenofScott
    QueenofScott Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Mine was not updating. I sent an email for help earlier this week. They said there was a problem and they were working on correcting it, and that it would take several days. This morning, mine is showing correctly.
  • Grace4DebraAnn
    Grace4DebraAnn Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Most likely a system issue, go to help and send an email to the tech dept. that happened to me two weeks ago and several of my other MFP friends. They got it fixed, but it has happened x2 since then. But hasn't effected me since the original occurance, good luck. Unfortunately I ended up deleting over 7 months of data trying to fix it and it didn't work. So I had to start over with my data. Although my weight loss total is now correct. Just needed to entered my starting weight and the weight I was once they got it fixed and it has been fine since.
  • LearnFromTheRed
    LearnFromTheRed Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I cleared my internet cache, reloaded my browser, and it started working again.
  • YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    It happened to me the other day. My ticker was stuck, I'm guessing it's just a glitch or something, cause it went away a day later when I went to add my new weight.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I am having the same problem.
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    same here - no change!