On Facebook? Looking for some Motivation.?

Options
Hello everyone!

Looking for an encouraging group of people and posts to complement your MFP experience? A few weeks ago I created a group on Facebook where anyone could come along, share their goals, encourage others, receive encouragement and learn a few things together along the way. The group has grown steadily and we're always happy to have new members. Please consider joining if you wish. Plenty of motivation, encouragement and positivity. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=268180696780&ref=ts

Best wishes on your fitness journey!

~ Chandra

Replies

• Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    joined! :flowerforyou:
  • linz1976
    linz1976 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi ive just joined your group . x
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Joined :D Thanks! Great Idea!!:happy: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Thanks for joining, everyone! I look forward to reaching our goals together. :)
  • freehold1979
    Options
    I will join as soon as I get home but everyone can feel free to add me on facebook. I live on there.. gabrielle.thomas@gmail.com
  • cbuggin22
    cbuggin22 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I joined! I also saw the invite for Halloween Minus 20 and joined that too! Thanks!
  • MaryTheIceCube
    Options
    Great!! We're always happy to invite new members! The more the merrier! Also, please feel free to invite any friends or family members you think may be interested in joining as well. Thanks! :)
  • MaryTheIceCube
    Options
    ... bumping this thread back up ...
  • MaryTheIceCube
    Options
    We're getting sooooo close to 300 members. Won't you join us and help reach this milestone? Thanks!
  • achbarrow
    achbarrow Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Joined group on facebook! Anyone need any facebook pals?