Wanted: UK/European MFP friends! Active member here

Options
I need some more MFP friends who are actually gonna be posting, eating and exercising during my daytime!

I'm an active member, I log regularly, I post updates and I love to chat with people, respond to their queries, offer advice, motivation, a friendly ear and anything else I can do for them.

We're all working towards the same goal - let's help each other out =)

Replies

• pixie_pix
    pixie_pix Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Heyho from Germany and hello :flowerforyou:
    Doing MFP since beginning of the year, log daily and try to be as much as a support as needed to all of my mfp-buddies
    Feel free to add me anyone, I like to have more friends who do log in kg and km/h :bigsmile:
    So let's do it together!
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent
  • Chickyjd
    Chickyjd Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I need some more MFP friends who are actually gonna be posting, eating and exercising during my daytime!

I'm an active member, I log regularly, I post updates and I love to chat with people, respond to their queries, offer advice, motivation, a friendly ear and anything else I can do for them.

We're all working towards the same goal - let's help each other out =)

Please feel free to add me I feel exactly the same way!!! :smile:

Somerset UK :heart:
  • Iri_2
    Iri_2 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP since august of last year and log daily. Feel free to add me =)
  • madasanatter
    madasanatter Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. New ish to this but logging daily and going to be here for a while
  • EHisCDN
    EHisCDN Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I'll be living in France starting this September if you're interested.
  • Rosegardenia
    Rosegardenia Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Over in the Uk - tend to be active - got a lot to lose and some serious muscles to build! Add me if you'd like.
  • makemewannadie
    makemewannadie Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me! I'm from England and log daily :)
  • Rooooose
    Rooooose Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me :). I'm quite new to MFP and live in the Netherlands!
  • nikkei18
    nikkei18 Posts: 33
    Options
    In the UK, on here daily, happy to help, motivate or just listen. :) feel free to add me!
  • melusinagr
    melusinagr Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I live in Greece, am moving to Germany in July. I've been an active member for 2 years now! I am especially looking for friends who are trying to survive maintenance, but I'm open to anyone!
  • cookykitty
    cookykitty Posts: 12
    Options
    Hiya! English girl here: any adds are welcome! :)
  • runawayescape
    runawayescape Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm from England, you can add me of you like :)
  • KateL1969
    KateL1969 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm on every day so feel free to add me!
  • Carolannb1986
    Options
    UK Harrogate here :) log on everyday, and get mighty cross with my self if i miss log in and go back to "has logged in for 5 days" lol !
  • SaraBrown12
    SaraBrown12 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    UK-Newcastle upon tyne. Log almost every day and also enjoys a natter. Feel free to add all x
  • blackcloud13
    blackcloud13 Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Hi - I live in London ... feel free to add me too
  • potatocar
    potatocar Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm from Slovenia (GMT+1). Everyone's welcome to add me :)
  • traceytwink
    traceytwink Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Hi I log on daily and I'm very active on here, have been so since may 2012 in from South Wales feel free to add me ????
  • missybct
    missybct Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    UK-er here! Norwich. I'm a daily logger who doesn't promote restriction and likes swapping ideas and giving/receiving advice.