Any college students?

Options
Looking to add more motivational friends just started my journey again. This summer I will be dedicating it to my health fitness and was hoping to have some virtual gym buddies :) feel free to add me

Replies

• cheestah22
    Options
    I am currently working, but going to school again here in the fall and am off for the summer! I too am dedicating my time and efforts to getting fit this summer and would love someone to talk to on here! I log everyday and it does seem to help, but I occasionally lose motivation, so hopefully some talking to others will help! :smile: What are you in school for?
  • ntw6817
    ntw6817 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Technically I'm not a college student anymore but I'm fresh out. I can't tell yet if it was easier to exercise in college or out yet.
  • chrislynn_marie
    chrislynn_marie Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm a grad student. Feel free to add me!
  • cjenkins91
    cjenkins91 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm a college student :) feel free to add me, I'm on here everyday!
  • LunaMischief
    LunaMischief Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Hai :flowerforyou:

Currently in college part time for Web Design

Feel free to add me!
  • Axsuleni
    Axsuleni Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the replies, I am doing a dual degree in pre law and business management I actually graduate this summer just need to take one blasted class lol :)
  • makemewannadie
    makemewannadie Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I'm at uni, going into my final year this september studying law! You are welcome to add me :)
  • runawayescape
    runawayescape Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm a student too :)
  • sarahbethfit233
    Options
    I'm a college student as well. Junior, Pre-Med Biology Major. Feel free to add me! :)
  • Linda0S
    Linda0S Posts: 13
    Options
    Me! Just finished first year :D
  • XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Starting nursing school in august! Hopefully i have enough free time to focus on exercise!