Stoked - Color Me Rad 5k this morning

SDkitty
SDkitty Posts: 446 Member
race_zps10c6dbed.jpg

I have done a lot of 5ks but we usually walk and I'm stoked bcuz today we ran a good portion of it :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Awesome! I can't wait to do my first colour me rad :)
  • Samantha9000
    Samantha9000 Posts: 9 Member
    that looks like fun!! Congrats on the running progress!
  • SDkitty
    what the heck is wrong with photbucket today? It says I moved it but I didn't.
  • SDkitty

Of all the color runs I definitely enjoy Color Me Rad the most, although Run or Dye this year was also really awesome :)
  • padisneyfour
    padisneyfour Posts: 220

Of all the color runs I definitely enjoy Color Me Rad the most, although Run or Dye this year was also really awesome :)
    Yeah for you! My family is signed up for our first color me rad race this Saturday!
  • KGill67
    KGill67 Posts: 87 Member
    Excellent! I'm waiting for the registration for my local "Color Me Rad 5K" to open, so I can join in the fun!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    :drinker: Congratulations on Running and on Completing the Race!! I've done 2 of the Color Me Rad Races and they are F-U-N!!!
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Color Me Rad was my first ever 5k... I'm on the left.

562320_10151428275493460_787752010_n.jpg

For those of you who are unsure about running, this is proof you don't have to be 125 pounds to run your tail off! :drinker:
  • SDkitty
    Color Me Rad was my first ever 5k... I'm on the left.

For those of you who are unsure about running, this is proof you don't have to be 125 pounds to run your tail off! :drinker:

You look great! There's so many Fun Runs in San Diego area now I can't afford to do them all :laugh:
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,749 Member
    I did my first one in April and it was so much fun! I would definitely do it again.