Are there any fitness challenges going on?

Options
I saw some old posts from fitness challenges, and was just wondering if there are any going on right now? I don't want to be in charge of it, but I would like to be a part of one. Let me know!

Replies

• Jaymi
    Jaymi Posts: 8
    Options
    I saw some old posts from fitness challenges, and was just wondering if there are any going on right now? I don't want to be in charge of it, but I would like to be a part of one. Let me know!
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    SBF fitness challenge is a daily check in of exercise goals for the day as well as other goals like taking vitamins, drinking all your water etc.
    There's also a running challenge going on. I hope this helps!
    Melissa
  • PhotographerOfNature
    PhotographerOfNature Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    The 4th of July Challenge, but, it's almost over. Then, maybe we can set another goal, let's say the Labor Day Weekend goal.
  • Jaymi
    Options
    how do I get to SBF?
  • tracygarcia
    Options
    I would love to start an accountability challenge starting July first for 30 days.
  • maryjo1
    maryjo1 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in for July 1st
  • Jaymi
    Options
    I'm definately in. Just keep me posted :smile:
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    Jaymi,
    Everyday someone (usually Viviakay) starts a post that says SBF Challenge and then the date. I forget what SBF stands for...sorry. You just post and give what your goals are for the day, including exercise, and if you want to include drinking all your water, or staying under your calories etc. We would love to have you there! This particular challenge goes on until 08-08-08 when the Olympics start. Hope this helps! See you at the challenge!
    Melissa
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    It stands for Stronger, Better, Faster. It ends on 8/8/08. I'm about to post today's now.