Shopping Again

I am not quite to my goal but I am down 70lbs (yay) and have finally reached "normal" sizes again now that I am a size 14 for the first time in more than a decade I find myself at a complete loss when it comes to clothing. I have never been super into fashion but now that I am feeling better about myself I am starting to get more into fashion and shopping but being "out of the game" for so long I find myself almost at a loss of where to shop now that it isn't all lane bryant and torrid. I would love to hear others favorite stores or goal stores you are working towards with your weight loss.

Replies

• amanda3588
    amanda3588 Posts: 422 Member
    I mainly shop at Maurice's but I'd like to get back yo wearing clothes from Express regularly
  • kiplyn22
    kiplyn22 Posts: 9
    I have heard good things about Maurices there aren't any around me though.
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    If I want good clothes at a discount I go to TJ Maxx. Also Ross Stores and of course my staple is Macy's. Not much of a shopper but like to buy stuff that will last. Congratulations on your weight loss that's awesome!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    So far I haven't got much, but just things at Kohls when they had a good sale and coupons. I don't want to spend a ton when I have no intention of keeping this size forever.