Around 5'4" women....

Options

Replies

• sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    5'4" about 130, size 6 pants. Prefer a size 8 for tops/dresses because of the chest.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    5'4.5"
    192lbs

Currently my size 16 (US) jeans won't stay up if I take more than 5 steps without a belt. I'd have to guess I am a size 14. I do own a pair of size 13 jeans and as of right now, I can get them up but just not zipped. I'm thinking when I get to around 180lbs I'll probably be able to wear them.
  • amraf1024
    amraf1024 Posts: 74
    Options
    I am 5'4 and currently I weight 240 (just starting my journey) and I Weimar a size 20 in jeans and 2-3x in tops
    But it all depends on how you wear your clothing I prefer to hide my fat as much as possible so I pull my jeans up over the rolls and buy shirts with flow my best friend weights 290ish and she wears size 16 jeans an 1-2x shirts but I hate my rolls over my jeans
    But I felt kinda good when I had to prove to my sister in law I wasn't just trying to make her feel good about her weight and that I really weighted as much as I did because I hide it. But that will so be over and short shorts n tube tops here I come!
  • deety3
    deety3 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3-1/2" and currently weigh 179.8 (as of this morning). I wear a size 16 jeans (with occasional spillage over the top) and a 1X-2X in tops. I carry all my weight in my belly and boobs -- what I'd give to reduce those two areas! lol Time and patience will get me there though...
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Lifting_Knitter Posts: 1,025
    Options
    I'm 5'4 125 lbs and in size 5 (juniors) for pants and xs for tops. I like my clothes skin tight.
  • MrsDangerousCurves
    MrsDangerousCurves Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4"- current weight is 141, goal weight of 135. I wear express brand 8 or 10 depending on the cut of the jeans. I can wear express brand xs or s in shirts.
  • BrennLinn
    BrennLinn Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 Started out around 210 and was in a 15/16 and XL. I'm down to 168 and wear a size 9/10 and medium shirt.
  • RunnerElizabeth
    RunnerElizabeth Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4. I haven't weighed myself in a couple months....kicked the scale habit. Last time I checked I was 124 can't imagine the number is much different then that. I mostly wear a 4, I have a couple of prepregnancy 2s that I fit in as well, without cutting off my circulation. I have a small frame.
  • kalika47
    kalika47 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I, too, am amazed at the variety of sizes for us 5'4" gals. At 160 lbs.(when I started my weight loss journey), I was wearing tight 12 pants, and large tops. Today, I am 134 lbs. and am fitting comfortably into MOST size 8 pants, medium tops. This is the same size as I was at my lightest in my adult life. However, I am not as toned as I was once upon a time....I am 66, so guess that gravity makes a big difference when one loses skin tone...lol
  • SophieB99
    SophieB99 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4", 148lbs
    I wear a size M/L shirt, dress size 8-10, and jeans size 11-13
    Most of my weight is in my belly which makes it hard to fit into jeans. I'm one of those wear-yoga-pants-all-the-time type people. ;)
    Can't wait to fit into size 5-7 again, I have some pants that a friend gave me that I'm just dying to fit into!
  • Raeontherun
    Raeontherun Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Weight 145 size 4 pants/ small or extra small tops
  • deedzzz
    deedzzz Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5, started at 163 and was wearing pants size 12, and tops M/L.
    I am now at 150 and wear pants size 6. I am well endowed in the chest area so i am still between M and L top size depending on the model.
  • KxCoyote
    KxCoyote Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    5'5 Apple(?) Shaped, with little to no muscle build. I'm really slim in my limbs but I still have a chubby belly/thighs.
    119 lbs.
    Jeans vary by brand: Nobo - Junior 3.
    Angel - 1
    Tripp - (loose) 11
    Mudd - (very loose) 7

Medium to small shirts. Though I still wear my old XL's now and again. :)
  • mwilcox1
    mwilcox1 Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm 141lb and fit a size 6/8 right now. When I was 125 I fit a size 2/4, and when I was 110 waaay back in the day I fit a size 1/2. I've always been a XS/S top, so I'm pretty sure I accumulate weight in my booty and legs.
  • mojoismyvice
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and 189 pounds and wear a size 12 pants and size 16/ XL (New Zealand sizes) top. I have PCOS which causes me to gain wait in my tummy though which probably explains proportions :(
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Our differences are fascinating, aren't they? I'm 5'4" 173 lbs and wear a large top and 14 pants/skirt/dress. I'm a rectangle shape so I have no waist whatsoever. I carry my weight in my belly/love handle area and since I hate muffin top I make sure my jeans are comfortable in the waist. It's like my thighs are a size 12 but my mid-section is a size 14. If memory serves I wore a size ten when I was around 145 lbs.
  • TheHorribleBlob
    TheHorribleBlob Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and roughly 100lbs but i have a really small figure..booo:) Size 3.

You're at my goal weight! Only I'm allowed to be there! *shakes fist*
  • swkwac
    swkwac Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm 5'4" with an apple shape, tiny on the bottom with super short legs ;) I wore a size 4 pant and a med top. Currently I am 177 pounds in a size 10 pant ( I like a little room though) so I'm more like a size 8. And generally wear a large in tops ( some are medium) I tend to gain in the stomach/ boob area :\. Hoping to get back to my pre baby weight :)
  • eversosquidly
    eversosquidly Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 or maybe 5'3, but I always mark 5'4. So I don't know which. But I'm 257.8 in a size 20 pant. Sometimes it's a size 18, but for comfort, size 20.
  • JazmineYoli
    JazmineYoli Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" 137 lbs size 5/6 US.
    I have kind of an hourglass shape with a large frame.
    ETA: I wear medium sized tops. DD cups too