Hi there - New From CT!

Options
Hi everyone...

Jumping off the weight loss cliff again! I'm really sick of being fat and out of shape though, so I am super motivated to do this! I heard about myfitnesspal.com on the Today Show and figured if Tamara can do it, so can I!!

Look forward to "meeting" y'all and to any advice/support/etc. that you can give a newbie!

Tammy

Replies

• megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the best site for getting healthy. Just log every bite and read though the posts for support and tips. Many members have their food journals open so read through some for meal ideals. This is a great site and yes you can lose the weight. We are all doing it.:happy:
  • Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Options
    Hi & welcome! I love this site. . .there are so many useful tools and so many helpful, supportive people on here! Much success to you on all of your goals. . .we are all on this journey together!!
  • abricklin
    abricklin Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I am from CT too, welcome!!
  • dmbutler9
    Options
    Welcome!

I have only been "here" for less than a week, but I am sooooo impressed with the support and friendliness of everyone.

I've been struggling with weight gained due to a long undiagnosed ('tho finally diagnosed) thyroid deficiency... but I completely understand the frustration of doing the weight loss thing ~again~... and ~again~ and so on.

We can do this - together we are stronger!
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Where in CT are you from???
  • tlyoung115
    Options
    Torrington.... Are you from CT too?
  • iRun4wine
    Options
    Yes I am.
  • SharonsJetSet
    Options
    I'm from Enfield CT - good to see you all

:flowerforyou:
  • iRun4wine
    Options
    I don't like to talk specifics over the internet, but I grew up near Enfield and currently live near Torrington... small world! :flowerforyou: