My journey...all or nothing

Options
MzOakland
MzOakland Posts: 60 Member
I'm starting this blog more for myself to keep me accountable. I was going to wait to post before and after pictures but I realized that the "during" is just as important. I have been trying to loose 25lbs since the birth of my daughter 4 years ago and every day is a struggle. What I have recently come to learn is importance of strength training. The scale doesn't seem to fluctuate much hovering between 176-179lbs. ( I'm 5ft8") But when I did my first side by side photo grid I can truly see the difference. I'm going on vacation in 1 week and I really want to wear a two piece. I have a ways to go but I can see a huge difference in these pics. This about a 2month consistent period of logging calories and exercising. It works! And I'm determined to keep going(pics to cone as soon as I figure out how to load from my phone:smile:

Replies

• thissnbites
    thissnbites Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    every day is hard, but slow and steady wins the race. be good to yourself! you'll be beautiful in that two piece no matter what! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!